DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Some, like Brandi, Aiko and the realtor will be one shots (or at least they won't be joining the harem).
At least we might see Brandi again later, and how do you know for sure Aiko won't join the harem? The realtor definitely belongs in the one shot category though, what reason would we have for running into her again after all. What category does Shawna fit in then, we did have the choice to either give her our real number or a fake one (which is just a dick move) after all.

All girls that can join the Harem has been introduced, Jasmine was the last. There are 7 unavoidable LI's and the rest is up to the player to choose from.
Too bad, although if there was ever a futa or trans character introduced (which won't happen, as it's not one of the planned tags), it would probably be a one shot character.

Pegging wouldn't fit at all since the Femdom part is very mild, it's some light roleplay.
For now.

I'm also sad that the MC had a little sister, just for her to be dead, wouldn't just dead parents be enough for the plot, because adding a little sister, and specifically adding the fact that her body wasn't even identified just makes it feel like she's still alive, and will return at some point (as for why only now, she could've had amnesia, and her memories only came back recently), otherwise it's pointless to add that kind of information.

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
At least we might see Brandi again later, and how do you know for sure Aiko won't join the harem? The realtor definitely belongs in the one shot category though, what reason would we have for running into her again after all. What category does Shawna fit in then, we did have the choice to either give her our real number or a fake one (which is just a dick move) after all.

Too bad, although if there was ever a futa or trans character introduced (which won't happen, as it's not one of the planned tags), it would probably be a one shot character.

For now.

I'm also sad that the MC had a little sister, just for her to be dead, wouldn't just dead parents be enough for the plot, because adding a little sister, and specifically adding the fact that her body wasn't even identified just makes it feel like she's still alive, and will return at some point (as for why only now, she could've had amnesia, and her memories only came back recently), otherwise it's pointless to add that kind of information.
You might benefit from using the search function to go through previous posts. Virtually everything you are asking/talking about has been discussed before. Many things answered directly by Moonbox.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021

For now.

There's no reason for Brandi to come back but Lina will be back when they need to move. Shawna will come back in a while.

Trans and Futa aren't things I'm in to. There won't ever be any. You can see the tags that will never be added in the OP.

Sandra pegging MC wouldn't fit either of their personalities or their tastes. MC was about to pull a KoolAid Man through Priya's wall if she wanted to give him a prostate exam, there's no way he'll ever want to get buttfucked.
Her route is gonna stay mild, closer to mommydom than femdom.

nushplmcsf

Jul 31, 2022
There's no reason for Brandi to come back but Lina will be back when they need to move. Shawna will come back in a while.

Trans and Futa aren't things I'm in to. There won't ever be any. You can see the tags that will never be added in the OP.

Sandra pegging MC wouldn't fit either of their personalities or their tastes. MC was about to pull a KoolAid Man through Priya's wall if she wanted to give him a prostate exam, there's no way he'll ever want to get buttfucked.
Kinda sucks her route gets terminated if you dom her in that one scene, but I get it.

Reactions: MoonBox

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020

Thank you for answering these topics.

Reactions: MoonBox

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
i hope amy wont be gone for too long also want a liz and kat scene again then a amy and liz scene. and finally a molly scene acting tough for once and briefly

Reactions: DirtyMario

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
i hope amy wont be gone for too long also want a liz and kat scene again then a amy and liz scene. and finally a molly scene acting tough for once and briefly
Honestly i wouldn't mind more three-, four- or even fivesome scenes and even scenes where ladies of MC's harem had lovely time just between themselves. It Doesn't feel right for the ladies in harem to be there only for MC, when there's clearly potential for them to love each other also.

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
The realtor definitely belongs in the one shot category though, what reason would we have for running into her again after all.
The MC will need a bigger house or mansion(babies and harem) would be an excellent excuse to reintroduce her even for only another round.

Edit: after posting I read further notice Moonbox had already said she wasn't coming back. I'll leave the post however.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Honestly i wouldn't mind more three-, four- or even fivesome scenes and even scenes where ladies of MC's harem had lovely time just between themselves. It Doesn't feel right for the ladies in harem to be there only for MC, when there's clearly potential for them to love each other also.
It will probably happen later, we've only just had a single moment to allow for Liz an Cat to become bi.

Reactions: CircaAD

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
The MC will need a bigger house or mansion(babies and harem) would be an excellent excuse to reintroduce her even for only another round.

Edit: after posting I read further notice Moonbox had already said she wasn't coming back. I'll leave the post however.
Lina is the realtor, she will be back, Brandi is the one you got the car from.

Seeing as Brandi won't be back, I hope she got pregnant from that encounter, just so she'll have something to remember the MC by.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
If people dig it, sure. But I always found these scenes kinda awkward in other games. NLTs stuff for example. First you fuck each one of the girls solo and the further along the game goes the more 3- 4- and 5-somes start to happen to the point where it doesn't mean anything at all anymore.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Dearest BTLD,

You may be the first person I have ever encountered for whom intra-harem-lesbianism is considered as NTR.

Take care,

-WiggleWorld84
I guess some people are just so selfish that they can't have their lovers also love each other, but that they just exist there to be for you only. And yeah, it would not be NTR since it's not something that happens behind MC's back and with full support of MC within the harem.

General definition of NTR: Cheating or being unfaithful to a significant other, lit. "taken away by sleeping with", abbreviated NTR

So it's not cheating, being unfaithful or being taken away if it's with full support of the MC, nor is it cucking.

Last edited:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
If people dig it, sure. But I always found these scenes kinda awkward in other games. NLTs stuff for example. First you fuck each one of the girls solo and the further along the game goes the more 3- 4- and 5-somes start to happen to the point where it doesn't mean anything at all anymore.
I mean, i'm not saying have them happen constantly or every second scene. But nice orgy with harem members every now and then would be lovely.

Reactions: CircaAD and monk_56
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes