Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
Yes I played it and I enjoyed how it ended... :cool::sneaky:
You lucky bastard!:)
I reckon it'll leak here before reaching my patreon tier. Ah!
I'm also a Natalia fan but regarding Amy, I think she's still somewhat in denial and it'll take much longer. But then I'm expecting a big bang, if I know Moonbox by now... Or should I say a big splash?
And since we're sharing wish lists, mine's headed by Pryia and Paveena.
Come on Moon, there's always reasons to go to the doctor...

thgrein

Sep 20, 2020
I think you shouldn't put so much pressure on MoonBox because patience is a virtue and I think I know what he's doing. My advice would be to wait and be surprised

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox and D Dog

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Please refrain from unnecessary unrelated discussions or insults derailing the thread to off-topic. Warnings/thread bans may occur if not complying with the general thread rules. Keep it on-topic, Thank you!

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Too right. Just look at helen mirren. And she's nearly 80 now.
Gimme some Jane Fonda from the 80s or some Jane Fonda in her 80s. Id fuck em both.

Yes to any version.
Not having to "work" a day in your life and generally having money to spend on looking good does that to you, right.
Would align with Nana too I guess so I don't know what point I'm trying to make.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
So are some characters just one-shots, or will we see every character whose routes we're on again regularly at some point?
Because with the harem you can grow we'll probably need a mansion, so they can all move in (hopefully Brandi will join the harem too, as fucking her for the car didn't put us on her route).

Kind of disappointed that there won't be a futa or trans character for the harem to add some variety, it would be optional after all, like every character.
And also too bad there won't be pegging on the femdom route, it would've fit there after all.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
So are some characters just one-shots, or will we see every character whose routes we're on again regularly at some point?
Because with the harem you can grow we'll probably need a mansion, so they can all move in (hopefully Brandi will join the harem too, as fucking her for the car didn't put us on her route).

Kind of disappointed that there won't be a futa or trans character for the harem to add some variety, it would be optional after all, like every character.
And also too bad there won't be pegging on the femdom route, it would've fit there after all.
Some, like Brandi, Aiko and the realtor will be one shots (or at least they won't be joining the harem). All girls that can join the Harem has been introduced, Jasmine was the last. There are 7 unavoidable LI's and the rest is up to the player to choose from.

Pegging wouldn't fit at all since the Femdom part is very mild, it's some light roleplay.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes