Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well was good to know we don't neglect our dog, if not feeling like a cheap copout.
If the next update doesn't have Cat watching us with Liz, going to be very disappointed.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Wow, so many nice things to say, and yet, you choose to focus on the MC's cock. It is usually said that our criticisms say more about ourselves than of what we criticize, not sure what that says of you, but you probably know.

Live and let live, huh...

Peace :)
The only thing that I see wrong with this game is the fact that the MC hasn't banged Natalia or his Aunt Amy yet. Those 2 have to come before he bangs Nana. But other than that it's a great game. And I'm sorry that you have no taste and don't like it so just move on.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The only thing that I see wrong with this game is the fact that the MC hasn't banged Natalia or his Aunt Amy yet. Those 2 have to come before he bangs Nana. But other than that it's a great game. And I'm sorry that you have no taste and don't like it so just move on.
Have you played the last update yet? :whistle: ;)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Me? What did I do? ::Confused Look::

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
This thread seriously needs a "Bestiality" tag, not for the game, for the players that keep sexually harassing the poor Molly.

Seriously, leave her genitals in peace. SHE is a SHE, the genitals don't matter... Leave it alone already.

Peace :D

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Why is everyone picking on Molly? She's a good dog that is afraid of everything but we love her. So please leave her alone or no hugs or dessert from Nana. You might even be put in a corner in a timeout until Nana thinks that you have learned your lesson and apologized for your behavior.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Have you played the last update yet? :whistle: ;)
Yes I played it and I enjoyed how it ended. But I still stand by what I said the MC needs to get the goods on Natalia's husband so he can have some quality time with her. And about Aunt Amy the MC needs to spend some quality time with her. Just the two of them and then give her the loving that she deserves and needs. Everyone else can wait in line for the time being. With the exception of Jamilla and Cat of course. :cool::sneaky:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yes I played it and I enjoyed how it ended. But I still stand by what I said the MC needs to get the goods on Natalia's husband so he can have some quality time with her. And about Aunt Amy the MC needs to spend some quality time with her. Just the two of them and then give her the loving that she deserves and needs. Everyone else can wait in line for the time being. With the exception of Jamilla and Cat of course. :cool::sneaky:
I'm fairly certain Amy is gonna be the last to fall.........

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes