Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Shizuka is the single greatest thing to have ever happened in adult games. Hands down.

However, reading this comment about Karen is a bit of a buzzkill lol. I liked Karen a lot more than Annabelle. Not a massive problem though. Even if I preferred Karen, she wasn't anywhere near the top of my list.
I agree somewhat. I'd rather have Karen over Annabelle hands down. But, she'll do in a pinch.

Reactions: CircaAD

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
why does this bother me? molly is not a girl dog!
Sometimes I really do think we need a disclaimer at the front of the thread for this. Molly is a girl.

I think Molly could be used if anyone ever demands to see other dick-and-balls in the game. MoonBox can just point to the old renders of Molly and say, "Molly's dick-and-balls are the only other ones this game will ever have, and I cut them off. That's my stance on other dicks."

couldyounot

Feb 21, 2021
At this point MB should just go back and replace those renders, holy fuck it's getting annoying.

Last edited:

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Sometimes I really do think we need a disclaimer at the front of the thread for this. Molly is a girl.

I think Molly could be used if anyone ever demands to see other dick-and-balls in the game. MoonBox can just point to the old renders of Molly and say, "Molly's dick-and-balls are the only other ones this game will ever have, and I cut them off. That's my stance on other dicks."
It's becoming a trolling point at this rate. They know Molly is a gal, that a flub happened in the Rendering, but all these "new" accounts show up to scream/bitch about it.

Just folks trolling at this point.

Reactions: gubp and junior366

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
MoonBox : Congratulations ! This (v 0.12) is the BEST Update so far ! I love the most the heartbreaking Storypart with Shizuka (sadly in RL exists such storys also). This Girl is really sweet and adorable. And that Night with Elizabeth was Great ! Finally the time has come when the both made the right decision !!! I'm really looking forward to all your next Ideas and Storys !
At first I thought "Grandma's House ? What's that ?" and now I am really excited about the Story. Great Work !

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
They were watching it from the Hot Tub! Yup yup - that has to be the reason! ;)
I know you're making a funny, but one of my bestfriends in highschool dead ass had a hot tub tv setup just like that. Even had speakers wired up to the hot tub so you could listen while you watched.
It also looks to be on a pivot so that is probably not an unreasonable assumption to make.

Reactions: junior366

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
I know you're making a funny, but one of my bestfriends in highschool dead ass had a hot tub tv setup just like that. Even had speakers wired up to the hot tub so you could listen while you watched.
We were much more ghetto, but we just placed a small tv at my bedroom window, hooked a laptop to it and some Bluetooth speakers and we were good to go.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
We were much more ghetto, but we just placed a small tv at my bedroom window, hooked a laptop to it and some Bluetooth speakers and we were good to go.
As someone who grew up with one black-and-white tv with bunny-ear antennas and hand worked dials... hearing you say you hooked up a laptop with Bluetooth speakers to your tv and call it ghetto made me laugh. :ROFLMAO:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Totally agree with you. We had black and white console TV in the living room. It also had an AM/FM radio and a record player inside of it. I didn't have a TV in my room until I bought one myself at 16. It was a used 12 inch black and white, that I got from a yard sale. :ROFLMAO:
Dang I feel old now, when I was little we went to see the TV to our grandma's house (o_O) an enormous box with only 6 channels available and it was the peak of technology at the time!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I'm also old. My dad had a bit of money and we were one of 3 families that had a TV in our neighborhood. I was the first teenager to have my own TV in my bedroom. Even though I rarely watched TV at that age. I was always out causing mischief. :devilish:
Same as me, I must say I rarely saw it I preferred to go out and play with my friends and then I started to look at the girls more that anything else.
I started to see tv a little more only after they aired the firsts japanese anime like Mazinger Z, they sparked my interest for that country and it's culture, but honestly nothing would have beat an entire day out going to the beach or in the forest near my city in those days..... Best times of my life ever! :)

Reactions: ApexPredatorElite

Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
Ah, the good old days. Where you actually had to get off your ass to change the tv channel, and then fiddle with the rabbit ears or set the good old roof antenna to the right direction. Oh, and the floor tv models weighed a good 300 pounds as well. Yeah, guess I'm old too.
Now that I'm done reminiscing back to when life was actually good, gotta say MoonBox loved the update this time. Never laughed so hard when Kat "cleaned" up her Mom and MC. Also, leave it to Nana to get little Shizuka out of that horrible situation. HOWEVER, I'm still waiting for Amy to come home. Please don't leave me hanging for too long!! Keep up the good work.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes