WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Have a separate place for saves. On android, instead of having to start over.
Not exactly sure on your point, but on PC the saves are under your profile, not the game folder. This means, they *can* be on different drives. I recently lost an external drive with all my games, but still had all my renpy save still on my C: drive.

If you are just sharing for android peeps, I will shut up and go to my corner. Actually, I will go hang in the laundry room with Molly.

Reactions: CircaAD

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Oh boy. "Minnie", eh?

Dev is quite the gigabrain supergenius for coming up with that name
"Irony" " Irony is a form of utterance that postulates a double audience, consisting of one party that hearing shall hear & shall not understand, & another party that, when more is meant than meets the ear, is aware both of that more & of the outsiders' incomprehension." from:

Reactions: MoonBox

Fjar2365

Jan 6, 2018
Not exactly sure on your point, but on PC the saves are under your profile, not the game folder. This means, they *can* be on different drives. I recently lost an external drive with all my games, but still had all my renpy save still on my C: drive.

If you are just sharing for android peeps, I will shut up and go to my corner. Actually, I will go hang in the laundry room with Molly.
No sharing. Just tired of going through it everytime when a new version comes out. That's all

• Thinking Face
Reactions: WigglyWorld84

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
"Irony" " Irony is a form of utterance that postulates a double audience, consisting of one party that hearing shall hear & shall not understand, & another party that, when more is meant than meets the ear, is aware both of that more & of the outsiders' incomprehension." from:
The irony of trying to define irony is that there are multiple types of irony and multiple definitions

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Hi, MoonBox. Love the VN. Can't help but notice that the gallery was not fully polished yet and my Symmetry OCD kinda kicked in, so I kinda fixed it, I hope you don't mind. :) I also found a bug on the day 3 betty scene on the gallery it was the wrong persistant value so I changed it with the correct one. There is also a with bug with the scene with Sandra (Page 2).
Edit 1: I attached the gallery_menu.rpy if anyone wants to use it. :) (y)
Edit 2: Fixed the Exit button in the gallery to navigate to the appropriate screen(if you were in the main menu you will return to the main menu and if you were playing you will go back to the save screen) .
Edit 3: I found the cause for the error in the replay with Sandra on page 2. It Turns out there is no variable defined for mcCopNick int the script.rpy and is not saved in the persistent. Hopefully this info helps.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Appreciate it bro. The problem with the text on the buttons is that the text size slider also affects menus so those buttons look different for everyone. I'll probably have to switch them to image buttons. Didn't know about the Betty thing, I'll add that to the list. The name stuff has been fixed in the update that just dropped.
Thanks, I'll take a look at those files and see what I can implement.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes