JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Annabelle has somehow slipped my mind. I cannot put a face to the name. Does anybody have a picture of her so I know whom she is. Yes I have a bad memory I guess. Now Karen she is cemented in my memory with her sweet sweet badonkadonk.
Front page, there a who's who PDF you can DL

Reactions: MoonBox

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Honestly... The fact that Karen is so fondly remembered after being a clear random encounter and Annabelle being so unmemorable despite being a more "important" character is a bit sad tbh... When I first brought this topic up, I had no idea just how brutal this topic was lol. So... Here's hoping for some great Annabelle stuff I guess.
It's because Karen's scene was quite memorable and is one of the earliest ones, not to mention that it's deliciously kinky, and how into it Karen was. It's honestly one of my favourite scenes.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
It's because Karen's scene was quite memorable and is one of the earliest ones, not to mention that it's deliciously kinky, and how into it Karen was. It's honestly one of my favourite scenes.
Ya'll want Karen back so bad...while I & others want Lily back, lol. Who knows, maybe down the road, when we get our Compound, Castle, Skyscraper, etc... Built to house everyone.

MoonBox Will allow us to allow side characters to move in. -shrugs- We won't know till it happens.

Last edited:

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Honestly... The fact that Karen is so fondly remembered after being a clear random encounter and Annabelle being so unmemorable despite being a more "important" character is a bit sad tbh... When I first brought this topic up, I had no idea just how brutal this topic was lol. So... Here's hoping for some great Annabelle stuff I guess.
For me, it's not that I can't remember Annabelle, I just can't remember her name; I will not forget "the bitch who used a banana as a gag/pacifier and was forced to spank herself."

• Haha

doku99

Mar 21, 2018
Is this a good game for people who like MC sub games? Or is this more of a harem dom game. Kinda hard to tell from the OP tags, there's a lot

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
Nah not much dom about this game. It's all very lovey dovey feel good type stuff.
There's one femdom encounter but it's a side girl.
Yeah I was going to say the same thing. Sandra the cop is some light sub from her and I think only two instances so far three at most.

nullxero

Mar 12, 2021
Hi, MoonBox. Love the VN. Can't help but notice that the gallery was not fully polished yet and my Symmetry OCD kinda kicked in, so I kinda fixed it, I hope you don't mind. :) I also found a bug on the day 3 betty scene on the gallery it was the wrong persistant value so I changed it with the correct one. There is also a with bug with the scene with Sandra (Page 2).
Edit 1: I attached the gallery_menu.rpy if anyone wants to use it. :) (y)
Edit 2: Fixed the Exit button in the gallery to navigate to the appropriate screen(if you were in the main menu you will return to the main menu and if you were playing you will go back to the save screen) .
Edit 3: I found the cause for the error in the replay with Sandra on page 2. It Turns out there is no variable defined for mcCopNick int the script.rpy and is not saved in the persistent. Hopefully this info helps.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes