Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Okay.. so I've been skipping some text because not a Nanafan but has it been literal days since the MCs pregnant gf showed up and NOBODY but Nana knows?! and she doesn't even show up again?
Pregnant girlfriend? Did Moonbox change something up with this one? Because last I checked (I even have a save at said point) we had the choice of whether or not we used protection or not with her.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Pregnant girlfriend? Did Moonbox change something up with this one? Because last I checked (I even have a save at said point) we had the choice of whether or not we used protection or not with her.
If you decided to pull out she doesn't show up and she's out of the story.

Love how Molly is supposedly a bitch yet she's got nutz. Lmfao
No

Reactions: CircaAD

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I've now made up to the date with Fiona in my first playthrough. I've loved most of the ladies up until now but man Fiona just dayum. If I was the MC I could easily slip into the O'Reilly family (LOL literally) as their daddy. Nan would be jealous of course. I would have to figure out how to integrate the MC's family into the mix, but Fiona is too hot to ignore.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
So far, MC at least already licked grandma's pussy?
From what I see already Nan and Jamila are the final boss at the end of the game. Don't expect to hop into GILF sex with them anytime soon. Both are of the older generation where a lady expects to be romanced and swept off their feet. They only give their heart and soul to one man and one man only. Achieving that status is like owning the Hope diamond the most precious of jewels not just a romp in the sack. Nana and Jamila are not Mabel.

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
I've now made up to the date with Fiona in my first playthrough. I've loved most of the ladies up until now but man Fiona just dayum. If I was the MC I could easily slip into the O'Reilly family (LOL literally) as their daddy. Nan would be jealous of course. I would have to figure out how to integrate the MC's family into the mix, but Fiona is too hot to ignore.
Same goes for me. I'd love Fiona to be one of the main girls but hopefully, there will be enough content for her and the family despite being a side story...

...I'm still waiting for our nightly visit of Mila, we promised to visit her a while ago. This firecracker needs to be visited asap.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
So far, MC at least already licked grandma's pussy?
Sure

From what I see already Nan and Jamila are the final boss at the end of the game. Don't expect to hop into GILF sex with them anytime soon. Both are of the older generation where a lady expects to be romanced and swept off their feet. They only give their heart and soul to one man and one man only. Achieving that status is like owning the Hope diamond the most precious of jewels not just a romp in the sack. Nana and Jamila are not Mabel.
Nah, Aunt Amy will be the last boss.

Reactions: WigglyWorld84

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Same goes for me. I'd love Fiona to be one of the main girls but hopefully, there will be enough content for her and the family despite being a side story...

...I'm still waiting for our nightly visit of Mila, we promised to visit her a while ago. This firecracker needs to be visited asap.
Hells to the Yes. "Fifi" for main girl pls :D

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
just played through for the first time and I'm quite surprised at how good it is lol, the writing is both utter crap and great lol cant remember the last time i laughed that much, the reason i said its crap isnt completely a bad reason its just got no real plot is basically what i mean its just random slice of life day in and day out, but the writing and humor is pretty great considering. I'm not really into GILFs which is why it took so long to try this but im glad i finally did and the new addition to the family is utterly adorable not going to put names incase someone hasn't played it yet, also along with everyone else im pro FIFI lol i love that goofy ass family

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I'm literally running that mod which is labeled multi-mod and no music for me, literally playing the game as we speak.
You probably downloaded the wrong one if you want the jukebox. Scroll down a bit and you'll find there's 2 mods.
Download Mod with WT
(incl. Taboo Patch)
v0.13a (9MB)
-

preview pics of the Mod:
GrandmasHouse_01.jpg GrandmasHouse_01.jpg GrandmasHouse_02.jpg GrandmasHouse_02.jpg GrandmasHouse_03.jpg GrandmasHouse_03.jpg GrandmasHouse_04.jpg GrandmasHouse_04.jpg GrandmasHouse_05.jpg GrandmasHouse_05.jpg GrandmasHouse_06.jpg GrandmasHouse_06.jpg GrandmasHouse_07.jpg GrandmasHouse_07.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second Mod version with WT and jukebox player
(incl. Taboo Patch), v0.13a-Music (81MB)
-

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
You probably downloaded the wrong one if you want the jukebox. Scroll down a bit and you'll find there's 2 mods.
Ugh fuck me, must've overlooked that. Thanks for letting me know. Can I just copy and paste that ,after unzipping it, over the existing mod?

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes