JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
So, I was looking at the character chart and compiled the list of all the cuties: Cousin Katie, Shizuka, Ellie and Ella, Mila, Sophia, Isabella, and Zelda... add in Polly if she gets her attitude right, but we need to work on her embracing her cute side.

Reactions: MoonBox

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Like Shizuka, Polly, Zelda, Isabella and Mila? No, but in that case I would melt and be unable to continue playing.... Too much cuteness...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would also add in 1 more, but, she's not really cuteness overload. But, she is a bit silly and smol. Minnie.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Her mother is one of the unavoidable LIs
If I remember correctly Moonbox mentioned there were only 6 unavoidable characters. The main meat and potato's Allison, Your Aunt Amy who is currently away, Cousin who calls the MC monkey, Aunt Elizabeth (The first unavoidable woman the MC has claimed for his own) His best friend's mom who he sees as a 2nd mom, and lastly the most type 2 diabetes inducing character Shizuka.

Nowhere (at least to my knowledge) did our creator mention that Shizuka's mother was among the unavoidable women in this harem.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
If I remember correctly Moonbox mentioned there were only 6 unavoidable characters. The main meat and potato's Allison, Your Aunt Amy who is currently away, Cousin who calls the MC monkey, Aunt Elizabeth (The first unavoidable woman the MC has claimed for his own) His best friend's mom who he sees as a 2nd mom, and lastly the most type 2 diabetes inducing character Shizuka.

Nowhere (at least to my knowledge) did our creator mention that Shizuka's mother was among the unavoidable women in this harem.
I'm pretty sure he did. But, it was recently and might've been in the Discord. But, we'll let MoonBox answer that one for himself.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021

There are 7 unavoidables and even when there was only 6 Moon was thinking of adding Shizuka's mom to the list. I asked him a couple weeks ago about her and the answer was worded a little funny but I definitely took it as a confirmation.

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
Hi, i merged the incest patch on mac but it doesn't seem to work, grandma is still being refered to as grandma's friend. Please help!!
I suggest you do a fresh install : get the game and the patch again (I know it sucks but best way) and follow these steps, always worked for me for any patch on any Ren'Py game. Hope it will help you. :)

Right-click the app - Choose "Show package contents" - Go to Contents/Ressources/autorun/game - Drag and drop the patch files holding option key, if prompted, choose Merge and you're done. Same procedure for any patch (like the excellent KoGa3 mods) and any Ren'Py game. :)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

He's actually confirmed it several times both here and on discord, there are 7 unavoidable LI's and Asami is one of them.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes