eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
The patch doesnt work properly. Some images are blank :'(
Since no one else reported this issue - and I didn't experience it myself - it's more likely an issue on your side rather than a problem with the update.
Maybe you installed it wrong or the wrong one?
Try the update from another source, maybe one of them is damaged (but also unlikely as we would have heard of that sooner...)

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
OK,,, I just have to ask. The game is called "grandma's house"... The synopsis "says" the MC is there to go after the Grandmother... So when is that actually going to happen? So far, all we have seen is the MC banging everything with a vagina except his grandma!!! Are you guys going to start telling the story as you teased or is this snoozefest going to continue?

Jul 21, 2021
Since no one else reported this issue - and I didn't experience it myself - it's more likely an issue on your side rather than a problem with the update.
Maybe you installed it wrong or the wrong one?
Try the update from another source, maybe one of them is damaged (but also unlikely as we would have heard of that sooner...)
It was something to do with the "gallery_scenes.rpy" that came with the patch. I just tried the rest of the patch files without it and its fine now

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
OK,,, I just have to ask. The game is called "grandma's house"... The synopsis "says" the MC is there to go after the Grandmother... So when is that actually going to happen? So far, all we have seen is the MC banging everything with a vagina except his grandma!!! Are you guys going to start telling the story as you teased or is this snoozefest going to continue?
Game is planned to be developed in 3 years.
Considering that she is the final LI if you really want to bang Nana that bad and nothing else, I suggest you to take a break and come back a little bit later, though you could loose some other interesting content in doing so, your choice. :)

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Considering that she is the final LI if you really want to bang Nana that bad and nothing else, I suggest you to take a break and come back a little bit later, though you could loose some other interesting content in doing so, your choice. :)
I honestly think Nana will be before aunt Amy. We are already seeing the beginnings of what's to come with Nana. Amy still is in the beginning phase.

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
I swear, you keep asking same answerable questions in all the various posts on this site. (According to your posting history, I'm not really wrong, you ask blatantly obvious questions that can be answered with a few minutes of researching)

So lets help you out yet again: 3yr planned project. We are one year in out of what MoonBox planned for 3yrs. (He could go longer, but was stated originally for 3).

So, speculation, 6 months to another year. But again, we can't say 100%, cuz Moon will do it, when Moon decides to do it.
You know what pal? I went on this tyrade over your comment here but you know what? I am just gonna step back and chill. I will say this though. At least Dylan741 was polite about it...

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Jondoen88 and gubp

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
Thank you for your response. Actually no, I am content to wait and allow things to develop. I just came into the story with an expectation based on the perception that the developer gave me. I have no problem with the 3 year dev. time. As I said.... Expectations vs. perceptions.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Thank you for your response. Actually no, I am content to wait and allow things to develop. I just came into the story with and expectations based on the perception that the developer gave me. I have no problem with the 3 year dev. time. As I said.... Expectations vs. perceptions.
You're welcome and I understand your concerns.
At first I had some doubts too, but as I learned it was a long planned game, I liked the slow burn with Nana, I think we will see a lot more of romance and slowly step to ease her in the more sexual acts, if you consider even now she's still somewhat innocent and a little naive with the MC ( even though something far than the usual relationship with him already happened), so I think that we will see more content with her toward half of the game, imho.
Then it will be progressively more heated, and I quite like the pace Moonbox set for them. :)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Dylan741 = Our nicest person here spectrum. Others fall in it, but they are most well known.

JJDrakken = Middle ground spectrum. Others & I in this spectrum, will help, but we honestly lose patience when the same shit is badgered over & over again at us, we start to get prickly. There is a fair amount of us here in that area.

Wolf = Oh you fucked upped spectrum. Be it blatant trolling, idiocy, or down right anger issues. You summon one those in his spectrum, your going have a bad day. :)
Thank you so much for thinking about me in these terms JJDrakken, but imho you and Wolf™ are good guys as well, I read your answers and honestly almost all the guys you confronted deserved that treatment, because even if they weren't intentionals trolls, their behavior was aggressive if not blatantly ill mannered.
This is something that bothers me as well maybe I'm less vocals on that, but a thing too many users here seems to forget is the we all need to be more CIVIL when we post, even when we thinks we have reasonable complaints or any other opinion to express, first and foremost to respect the hard work MoonBox is putting on his game. :)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I honestly think Nana will be before aunt Amy. We are already seeing the beginnings of what's to come with Nana. Amy still is in the beginning phase.
MB has alluded as much..........so I'm going with that :) Nana or Jamila is a tossup for me though......

You know what pal? I went on this tyrade over your comment here but you know what? I am just gonna step back and chill. I will say this though. At least Dylan741 was polite about it...
As Wolf said, your use of "snoozefest" sends us fans in to defensive mode since we strongly disagree with it. Just avoid using derogatory terms and everything will be fine.

saladboy6969

Nov 18, 2019
Hi, i merged the incest patch on mac but it doesn't seem to work, grandma is still being refered to as grandma's friend. Please help!!

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Please refrain from unnecessary unrelated discussions derailing the thread to off-topic. Warnings/thread bans may occur if not complying with the general thread rules.
Thank You!

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes