Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Ok, first and foremost, congrats on making your debut post in this thread, showing your deduction levels in a respectful way (not as common as it should be). Molly as been "fixed",but not retroactively, it's too much a running gag at this point, it also serves as a test of sorts for newcomers. You passed the test, be proud of it.

The genital appendage, that you will be able to name (don't look at me look at MoonBox ) is also a "running gag", it's superhuman capabilities are Legen... wait for it... Daryyyyyy.

Things to retain for further playing: This is a Fantasy (as in IRL rules vaguely apply, sometimes), Nana is the Ultimate BOSS fight, some of the LI's are unavoidable (meaning if there's a question while talking to them you can say no and end it there), to have the most content just agree with everything there are no traps or hidden choices in this VN (yeah, I know, it's rare, but it's true).

The community here is amazing, ask any questions you may have, somebody (maybe even the Dev) will answer. Moonbox is very active here and a very cool guy.

Oh, and if you are able to, support him, he certainly deserves it.

Peace :)
Well as I have progressed in the story past "Karen" I'm getting a very cheeky vibe, so I'm guessing this is a VN one does not take too seriously. I plan to don my armor, mount me steed and quest for the holy grail.

Easylovin84

Jul 2, 2022
Tell me about it.

I was really good friends with a guy on here a while back until he flipped his shit on me because I didn't talk on his Discord.

Weirdest falling out i've ever had.

And men say we're overly emotional.
How dare you not talk on his discord, he would've never done that to you. Seems like an add thing to get pissed about

Reactions: MoonBox

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Spoken from someone who actually knows me. JJ really hasn't had to deal with me very much, he's actually pretty cool. But, things have a tendency to change real quick around here.
You know I do it in jest. But also, the same can be said for me. Never take my kindess or sillyness as a weakness, we all have our own demons we deal with/dealt with and our own histories away from these boards :)

Here, we are in Grandma's House and all good with each other :)

Avaron1974 Don't worry, I'll still be your buddy from over here and we'll talk at random intervals, Ron Swanson style...though I am bit more chatty then him at times, lol.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Quick question, does this game suffer from the "too many LI's so they're all bland" syndrome?
No but he does have a tendency of adding interesting ones that you basically never ever see again as he focuses instead on a select few faves (usually the more wholesome ones which shouldnt but may bore you vs say the knows exactly what she likes tattoo'd plane girl or bitch faced married Karen at the restaurant)

Reactions: Askwad

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
LOL I did not realize I stepped into a pile of Molly's dooky! Like many others it seems it struck me as very odd. Cheers
Now if you wanna be a real member of our club here, you just need to get a better picture then that basic one you have for your Avatar :p

• Haha
Reactions: Macinnes

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
View attachment 2022118
This is the Italian translation of
Grandma's House [v0.13] + Mod [KoGa3] & Taboo Patch
**This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"**

DOWNLOAD ITALIAN
Thanks bro, added to OP

A pal of mine is asking as well as me, is Kelda a loving side harem lassie?

Or a booty call character? just for some sexy scene but no harem romance.
She was meant to be a random chick for some cosplay scenes but she's grown on me. I'll probably bring her into the daddy's girls harem.

Well as I have progressed in the story past "Karen" I'm getting a very cheeky vibe, so I'm guessing this is a VN one does not take too seriously. I plan to don my armor, mount me steed and quest for the holy grail.
Nah this isn't a serious game at all. If you go in expecting that, you're not gonna enjoy.

No but he does have a tendency of adding interesting ones that you basically never ever see again as he focuses instead on a select few faves (usually the more wholesome ones which shouldnt but may bore you vs say the knows exactly what she likes tattoo'd plane girl or bitch faced married Karen at the restaurant)
I'm not focusing on them because they're one-offs. Shawna will be back for another scene but in a long time.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Preview time, been slacking on these lately so I'm gonna try to step it up.

Stopping by the clinic
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please Daddy!

Cutie coming to visit

nullxero

Mar 12, 2021

I really didn't mind that Molly had the wrong asset. It just made me laugh and made me think to myself 'well that common, sometimes devs makes simple woopsies like this'. I just roll with it and move on. it will be fixed in due time. :LOL: As long as it does not hit my symmetry OCD then it's all good!

And I'm gone again..

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This is a very serious game full of serious business.

It covers such serious, life altering questions like who is the cutest, why does Molly have balls, why does Nana wear so many clothes and why hasn't Amazonian cop jumped out of Ava's monitor and dommed the fuck out of her.

Serious.

nullxero

Mar 12, 2021
Preview time, been slacking on these lately so I'm gonna try to step it up.

Stopping by the clinic

Please Daddy!

Cutie coming to visit
Ahhh, the spoilers.. :love::p I can't wait for this but I must wait ever so PATIENTLY!
patience-patience.jpg

Reactions: MoonBox and CircaAD
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes