Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
There'll be an inn in The Inn before there's sex with Nana. He's got a romantic getaway all planned, but the damn place isn't open yet.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
Don't forget our cute little Sophia also.
Oh how quickly an entire forum of degenerates and perverts have gone from "I wonder who's getting added to the harem this update for us to fuck senseless" to "D'awww, look at all the cuteness".
You just KNOW if you combine Shizuka, Kat and Sophia together you're going to get a massive diabeetus overload from all that sugar and sweetness. :KEK:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I would add Mila to this personally. And she is one of the bigger pervs definitely, with her piggyback ride and the headpats.
True. There's a few lil cuties.
In 2030 we'll be World War 3 so good luck with that.
I call that a party. But, who knows if I'll be here to enjoy it or not. Just make sure if I'm not, you party a bit harder for me. :ROFLMAO:

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
MoonBox : I've now played the last update (#13) and I have to say the game gets better and better with every update. Finally, in the last update the relationship between Aunt Suzanne and the MC finally comes to a head and a decision is finally made. This update was all about Shizuka and was written so lovingly and sweetly that I actually had tears in my eyes at times. Wonderful ! I'm really looking forward to what's to come....

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Oh how quickly an entire forum of degenerates and perverts have gone from "I wonder who's getting added to the harem this update for us to fuck senseless" to "D'awww, look at all the cuteness".
That reminds me of the Corrupted Kingdoms thread. Especially when the Robin Goodfellow (the MC of that game) ends up either with a new kid or has a family moment with the kid and his or her mother. For example, giving Kana and Lil Kana (both of them are wolfgirls) a headpat or taking them both to a festival as a family trip.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
That reminds me of the Corrupted Kingdoms thread. Especially when the Robin Goodfellow (the MC of that game) ends up either with a new kid or has a family moment with the kid and his or her mother. For example, giving Kana and Lil Kana (both of them are wolfgirls) a headpat or taking them both to a festival as a family trip.
I haven't played that in a long, long time. That whole thing with calling that one woman 'Mommy', isn't my thing.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Quick question, does this game suffer from the "too many LI's so they're all bland" syndrome?
This isn´t WVM, so not in the slightest. Each character has it´s own charm and at least the Main Li´s all have a great backstory imho.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I finally decided to D/L this one a give it a go. I'm up to the first dinner the aunt and Nana. I was going to hold off first impressions but then the dog "Molly" showed up with balls and package. So is the dog a futa:p:unsure: or the developer just couldn't find a female lab asset:LOL::LOL:?? The MC is a bit fugly with the usual magic horsecock, but at least he's taller than the rest of the female NPC's. The females are different than usual which makes them more believable. Nana isn't some thirtysomething looking supermodel. She actually looks to be around 61 as stated. Not much else to say this early on in my playthrough. Just "Molly" really was funny. I mean why make the dog a female when the asset is clearly a male?

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I finally decided to D/L this one a give it a go. I'm up to the first dinner the aunt and Nana. I was going to hold off first impressions but then the dog "Molly" showed up with balls and package. So is the dog a futa:p:unsure: or the developer just couldn't find a female lab asset:LOL::LOL:?? The MC is a bit fugly with the usual magic horsecock, but at least he's taller than the rest of the female NPC's. The females are different than usual which makes them more believable. Nana isn't some thirtysomething looking supermodel. She actually looks to be around 61 as stated. Not much else to say this early on in my playthrough. Just "Molly" really was funny. I mean why make the dog a female when the asset is clearly a male?
See a responsible way to ask about Molly. The original gag when we were a much smaller base here, that Molly was our Transgender Dog. Reality is, MoonBox had used the wrong asset. Has never gone back & fixed that, though if you see future Molly interactions, she has the right model.

Welcome to the Novella.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Several things here that are wrong but keep playing and you'll see.

For Molly, use search in the thread please.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Ok, first and foremost, congrats on making your debut post in this thread, showing your deduction levels in a respectful way (not as common as it should be). Molly as been "fixed",but not retroactively, it's too much a running gag at this point, it also serves as a test of sorts for newcomers. You passed the test, be proud of it.

The genital appendage, that you will be able to name (don't look at me look at MoonBox ) is also a "running gag", it's superhuman capabilities are Legen... wait for it... Daryyyyyy.

Things to retain for further playing: This is a Fantasy (as in IRL rules vaguely apply, sometimes), Nana is the Ultimate BOSS fight, some of the LI's are unavoidable (meaning if there's a question while talking to them you can say no and end it there), to have the most content just agree with everything there are no traps or hidden choices in this VN (yeah, I know, it's rare, but it's true).

The community here is amazing, ask any questions you may have, somebody (maybe even the Dev) will answer. Moonbox is very active here and a very cool guy.

Oh, and if you are able to, support him, he certainly deserves it.

Peace :)

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes