kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Preview time, been slacking on these lately so I'm gonna try to step it up.

Stopping by the clinic
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please Daddy!

Cutie coming to visit
I hope that's Priya's sister in her office. Finding out that she's pregnant with the MC's/husband's baby. And what will Priya say when she finds out that Alison's grandson impregnated her sister. Next up in Priya's clinic is Aunt Liz after the massive night of sex.

Last edited:
Reactions: MoonBox and Vleder

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
Wait, have we still not gone back to fix Riona's table? And I don't even mean that as an euphemism. Poor woman is eating dinner on a tv tray or something.

Though I like the idea of going back to fix it, and immediately breaking it again with Riona this time.

Last edited:

nullxero

Mar 12, 2021
Wait, have we still not gone back to fix Riona's table? And I don't even mean that as an euphemism. Poor woman is eating dinner on a tv tray or something.

Though I like the idea of going back to fix it, and immediatley breaking it again with Riona this time.
Ahh yes, the table.. I'm sure MoonBox will get there soon.. ;);)

Reactions: MoonBox

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019

Though I like the idea of going back to fix it, and immediately breaking it again with Riona this time.
then it'll break and fix it only to break it again with both twins at the same time or two more times a twin each time

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021

then it'll break and fix it only to break it again with both twins at the same time or two more times a twin each time
That would be a funny running gag.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Any granny sex yet?
Yepp

This is a very serious game full of serious business.

It covers such serious, life altering questions like who is the cutest, why does Molly have balls, why does Nana wear so many clothes and why hasn't Amazonian cop jumped out of Ava's monitor and dommed the fuck out of her.

Serious.
I'm guessing Ava is hoping that Sandra and Jasmine both jump out of your screen for a week of domination. That sounds like heaven for you :)

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Preview time, been slacking on these lately so I'm gonna try to step it up.

Stopping by the clinic

Please Daddy!

Cutie coming to visit
Unacceptable, the rest of the game has to be about Shizuka and her adorableness. Kidding aside, I did hit a kinkmine this update. Only dirty thought I had was when Shizu acted like a puppy. God dammit the list is getting bigger.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So what is the deal with Shizuka, is she just being a silly girl, or is she going to be an Inu girl under the petplay.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes