mastayuzen

Sep 30, 2017
Man it's gonna be amazing when I get to play this game since it got me hooked with the high reviews and comments. I have a habit of deleting and redownloading games that's updated so I'll patiently wait until I get the Nana.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
So, 1st year of Grandma's House, uh?

Let's start with the obvious, MoonBox managed to create a VN that is gathering following and status with each update, not a insignificant feat in a medium where so many newcomers crash and burn. The VN is of exquisite quality, yet, it's not that special for any specific thing, it's a balancing act of lewdness and wholeheartness, of humor and sexyness, of nice writing and cheeky moments. In the end it created something that isn't at all common, a story that grabs you and with each update keeps you surprised and satisfied.

The most common thing in this thread is saying, "Best Update ever" after each and every one, why? Because at the end of each one, we feel happy, warm, comforted and satisfied. We want more, yes, but that's just Gluttony. We are full, but our eyes sparkle with want. This VN doesn't need a cliffhanger to keep us coming to it. This, to me, is the highest praise I can give an author.

In any aspect of this I have to say, Good Job MoonBox. Impressive work. This community that exists because of, and around of, your work is also a reflection of the quality of Grandma's House.

About the Update 14, hmmm... it's another "B.U.E.".

Peace <3

code991

Aug 21, 2021
Personally speaking i dont care about Nana.

Amelia on the other hand ... Extremely sad she wasnt part of the latest 2 updates (i glanced at the gallery and noticed a severe lack of Amelia...) :(

Im telling you she is one of the end game bosses ... alongside Nana

She has literally 0 scenes in the whole game. I understand (not really) Nana, she is the ultimate boss but Amelia?

Last edited:
Reactions: Macgamer

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
Personally speaking i dont care about Nana.

Amy on the other hand ... Extremely sad she wasnt part of the latest 2 updates (i glanced at the gallery and noticed a severe lack of Amy ...) :(

Im telling you she is one of the end game bosses ... alongside Nana

She has literally 0 scenes in the whole game. I understand Nana, she is the ultimate boss but Amy?
It's quite logical since she's always away for work since MC is young and their relationship is mainly (non sexually) teasing each other...and Amy is the most "normal" family member regarding incest (we all know she's lying to herself :p ). I expect nothing but fireworks when both of them will surrender...and on quite another level than Liz...I hope so... :sneaky:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
Amy has had hints at being / . Add that to the fact that she is gone for long periods at a time and it will be clear why she has been rumored as the last of the family to admit their feelings.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes