roysol

Sep 10, 2022
View attachment 1940029

Overview:
MC comes home from college and has lots of sex. Your standard cookie-cutter landlady game with all the staples you've come to expect like shower peeping, sleep groping and the classic "walking in on MC's morning wood" scene. Except this time there's a twist, you'll be seducing your Grandmother's Friend instead of your Landlady.

THERE'S NO SEX WITH NANA YET

Thread Updated: 2022-09-12
Release Date: 2022-09-12
Developer: MoonBox - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.14
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Android Gestures:

Signatures:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac:
- MEGA - -
Android: MEGA -

Other: COMPRESSED*

Update Patches
Update Patch PC:
MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Update Patch Mac: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

Patches:
Extras: Gallery+WALKTHROUGH MOD* - CHARACTER CHART*
honeybadger6969 thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1773249 View attachment 1773247 View attachment 1773241 View attachment 1773243 View attachment 1402188 View attachment 1402186 View attachment 1460520 View attachment 1402187 View attachment 1402209 View attachment 1550368 View attachment 1451783 View attachment 1550366 View attachment 1550370 View attachment 1773256 View attachment 1451785 View attachment 1460517 View attachment 1773245 View attachment 1773248 View attachment 1451782 View attachment 1460518 View attachment 1773242 View attachment 1500485 View attachment 1550372 View attachment 1500487 View attachment 1500488 View attachment 1500489 View attachment 1773244 View attachment 1500492 View attachment 1500491

Does any one know how to export previous saves in a downloaded game?

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
I worked as a massage therapist for years. I never made a woman cum from pressing her SI joints... if its even possible.

Just another way for good ol' Tommy boy to make fell like less of a man ;)

PS- the construction of the garage is going to make my head explode. I also worked as a foundation inspector and estimator (I am old and have worn a few hats in my day) and the half-concrete/half-grass slab and the open-roof that blends into the living-room staircase, gives me major anxiety. Structurally, what the fuck?!?!

Another great update! I love this game!

code991

Aug 21, 2021
It's quite logical since she's always away for work since MC is young and their relationship is mainly (non sexually) teasing each other...and Amy is the most "normal" family member regarding incest (we all know she's lying to herself :p ). I expect nothing but fireworks when both of them will surrender...and on quite another level than Liz...I hope so... :sneaky:

Man, fuck logic. Give me some Amy, PLEASE!

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Hi there,
Love the game but have found a coding bug.
When you are checking for the value of massPoints you are using ">" instead of ">="
So if you still have massPoints=0 when you get to that choice you always get the bad result.

Lokitox8

Jul 28, 2020
Amazing game with a good and wholesome story, cant wait for some time with the neighbor. When can we expect that Moonbox ? Also, if is possible could you give the choice of changing how Shizuka call the MC master it just doesn't seem fitting idk it ruins a bit the wholesomeness of their conversation. Anyways keep the great work <3

Reactions: MoonBox

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Hi there,
When you are checking for the value of massPoints you are using ">" instead of ">="
So if you still have massPoints=0 when you get to that choice you always get the bad result.

Works fine for me. You get one point a few lines before when you choose the "she is cute" choice. There you can start / end her route.

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
Does any one know how to export previous saves in a downloaded game?
What OS are you using? On Windows, they are stored in AppData, so unless you are actively deleting them from there, you don't have to worry about it.

Hi there,

You overlooked call day2_massage from _call_day2_massage earlier in the code which took you down near the bottom of the sript.rpy file to make choices that would raise the massPoints before the code you quoted.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
amy is gonna come and go multiple times before she really cums one last time never to leave again

i feel like after jetsetting for work around the world one gets tired even if they love the job that requires it, amy will/may just stop and work localish

CircaAD

Oct 9, 2021
Elaine might get one of those long term gigs. That would give Amy an excuse to stay home more without giving up the work she loves, assuming she does love it.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I swear I am going to get both type one and two from this game due to the oversweetness within this update. Our first mark with the unavoidable women said it perfectly. Also I couldn't help but laugh at Elizabeth's response when she thought that the MC was going to go over to rearrange her daughter's guts. You don't here that kind of response from a mother everyday.

Also praise the gods my favorite side chick and first "Wife" has returned and to make things better we got to wreak her insides as well. Was kind of hoping the infertile doctor would have gone further than 1st base but it was nice to here confirmation that she is into the MC as well.

Reactions: Vleder and CircaAD

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Was it at the Dancing lessons? :unsure:
Maybe, my memory is fuzzy. This is one of my favorites, just the humor, cuteness of the LIs, etc. but there are so many LI that we often go multiple updates without interacting with many of them. So it is easier to forget the backstories. Most of my other favorite games have only 3-5 LIs, so much easier to keep up with the backstories.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bob69
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes