Grimsoul0

Jul 1, 2020
These are some fast-working people. First, get a car completely painted and a new muffler installed in a couple of hours. Then rent a truck, go to the store for everything, tear out the old kitchen floor, install a new one, put up wallpaper and new tiles and change out two doors. All in an afternoon. And still have time left to play video games, make a pizza from scratch, and watch a movie. Damn, who are these people?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Ya big fuck that to whatever the anti cutey police are smoking. We owe the kitty Cat a visit, Sophia can't be too long after, Mila needs a real orgasm, Minnie needs to get her mouse stuffed, we owe Riona a new table so we'll need to get Ellie and Ella in there. Cute shit is just barely ramping up, y'all better keep your insulin and heart meds nearby because there's no way its toning down much for long.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Ya big fuck that to whatever the anti cutey police are smoking. We owe the kitty Cat a visit, Sophia can't be too long after, Mila needs a real orgasm, Minnie needs to get her mouse stuffed, we owe Riona a new table so we'll need to get Ellie and Ella in there. Cute shit is just barely ramping up, y'all better keep your insulin and heart meds nearby because there's no way its toning down much for long.
I'm cool with it as long as it doesn't completely dominate multiple updates like it has been. Cat and Sophia are two of my favorite characters.

Edrick23

Dec 27, 2018
Also, if is possible could you give the choice of changing how Shizuka call the MC master it just doesn't seem fitting idk it ruins a bit the wholesomeness of their conversation. Anyways keep the great work <3
Problem with that is her stutter, it doesn't really play well with variables
Are you sure, Moonbox?
Did you try this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
I wonder why Shizuka had no questions as to why MC was balls-deep in Liz? Also, is the nickname Liz calls you customizable or set? I don't remember. Oh, and I laughed my ass off at 3 am when Shizuka exclaimed "*GASP* That wasn't your phone!". I'm also a little sad she hasn't worn any of the other outfits from the clothing store. At first, I was like "Oh hey cool it's that cute chick from the massage place" to "I will set this city on fire to keep her warm,"

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes