Slayer28

Apr 20, 2019
I'm honestly waiting on more content with aunt amy and I also like with how the story is progressing with the characters who we barely interacted with. Shizuka is getting more adorable by the updates, not gonna lie I kinda forgot who Isabella was at first :LOL:

but on a serious note, are we gonna see the karen again just to screw around with her more than before?

JJL52

Aug 18, 2022
More great content on the latest update, love how much this game is hitting me in the feels with the cute Snuggle Bug.

Liking the progression with Jasmine and more scenes with Elizabeth are always welcomed.
Personally, I hope we get to see Sandra again soon as well.

Keep up the good work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

Jonboy72

Jun 20, 2018
This is one of the few games that seems to get better with every update I love it, and what they say about Shizuka she is so cute mind you all the ladies old and young are cute even the police officer.

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
I would like to see the fruits of my banging, one or two is just not enough, but then again being such an "organ donor" has its moments ;);). Would have liked a nice Goth girl, and someone to spice things up a bit, but there are enough girls to pick from, hopefully our hero doesn't die from fatigue.

• Haha

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
1663241748679.png

Do I need her for someone else, the best ending, etcetera or can I dismiss her and move on like it never happened.
I'm not really a fan of femdom.

Reactions: IPsycho

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
View attachment 2045023

Do I need her for someone else, the best ending, etcetera or can I dismiss her and move on like it never happened.
Yes, you can dismiss her without further complications.

Let me just say that the Femdom (that I also dislike) is quite tame and later evolves into mommydom, a very light dominance, just a touch uncomfortable for me, but, as I do have a thing for tall women, it balances out

Hey, you can always go back if it's too much for you, so, give it a try, if it's not your cup of tea, rollback, dismiss and forget.

Peace :)

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
View attachment 2045023

i did and have never saw her again
doubt tho that anyone we choose or not will have any effect on ending, but i guess will see when will get there
but if you do get true 1st scene the "turn tables" option is that you get to spank her and fuck her, mc get to be doom and based on gallery thats only 2 scenes with her so far and if you dont go true 1st one, you dont get to see 2nd one, you cut her off so far

Last edited:

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
...I'm also a little sad she hasn't worn any of the other outfits from the clothing store. At first, I was like "Oh hey cool it's that cute chick from the massage place" to "I will set this city on fire to keep her warm,"
I wholeheartly agree. There better be renders with her wearing the cutezilla outfit
or there's gonna be a riot. Torches, pitchforks and all the bells and whistles!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
View attachment 2045023

Her idea of femdom is whispering sweet nothings into the MC's ear while she jerks him off. It's like 9 parts sweet and sexy 1 part dominant. It's pretty well just mommydom, if there wasn't a femdom route notice on the walkthrough mod then my stoned ass wouldn't have even realized it was supposed to be femdom the first time I played it.

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of Grandma's House [v0.14] + Mod [KoGa3] & Taboo Patch

**This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"**

DOWNLOAD

• Red Heart

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
**Still on the subject of the cop**

I hate femdom but had to give it a try and I couldn't but help find these scenes more amusing than erotic :ROFLMAO:
Just the mc's reactions and the way the writing is makes me lmfao :ROFLMAO:
Seriously tho if anyone is worried about the F Dom path with the cop then you don't have anything to worry about as it's as vanilla as can be and pretty funny to watch. ;)

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I started playing the game I think when it came out. But I didn't particularly like the fact that the MC had a younger sister who died in the plane crash and stopped playing it. I'm not sure if I can really be interested in the game, from what I see I like the young LIs, and among the older ones I'm not particularly attracted to some of them. Is it possible to choose which LIs you want and which ones you prefer to ignore?

Reactions: Forgotted

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I started playing the game I think when it came out. But I didn't particularly like the fact that the MC had a younger sister who died in the plane crash and stopped playing it. I'm not sure if I can really be interested in the game, from what I see I like the young LIs, and among the older ones I'm not particularly attracted to some of them. Is it possible to choose which LIs you want and which ones you prefer to ignore?
Grandma (GILF), Jamila (MILF), Aunt Amy (MILF), Aunt Liz (MILF), Cousin Cat, Shizuka and Asami (MILF) are unavoidable, the rest are optional.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes