Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC and neither NANA own Shizu in any way shape or form.
SHE IS FREE TO DO AND SPEAK AS SHE LIKES!
NANA WILL ALWAYS MAKE IT BETTER FROM ALL ANGLES!!!
Nana and MC to stop the cutie saying Master
Welcome to Team Aunt Amy!

That was a tough read... I think I got it.

As for calling people Master, that was her choice as she was dealing with a "culture shock" of leaving her real servitude. Think, she's dipping her toe into the water of freedom. She's gonna be a fucking Diva before you know it ;)
A big reason Shizuka calls MC "master" is from the old book about maids she picks up and reads. She thinks this makes her a more proper maid for him.
You'll be getting a lot of Nana and Shizuka in the future

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I can't believe we're still talking about this.
It's not a Japanese maid fetish unless she calls you goshujin-sama and since this isn't a weeb game master is the next best thing. It's just Shizuka's kink to be a dedicated maid and to serve her beloved master and y'all are being gross kink shaming her like this :mad:

OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
I'm pretty positive Shizuka's not gonna be a "slave" situation, like I previous mentioned it looks more like a pet play situation (Driven by Shizuka herself!).
No pet's most of the time are not considered slaves, they generally have more of a family status to many out there, just consider the term "Fur Baby" becoming so popular.

BDSM gets a bad rep due to people not understanding what it is plus just from what we saw of OP he is not one to be dark, just look at Karen and Annabelle who he was intentionally humiliating. It's not "nice" but certainly not dark.

The two above would barely qualify as slaves and they are honestly the closest we have seen, no use worrying over this as until Moonbox shows us in game what his plan is it's pure speculation. Some more wild than others.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Okay that floor remodeling scene was existentially horrifying
This is not how any of this works aaaaaaaa

(Also the WTF of Isabella instinctively deciding the best treatment for a bleeding finger is to suck on it. But that pales in comparison)

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
(Also the WTF of Isabella instinctively deciding the best treatment for a bleeding finger is to suck on it. But that pales in comparison)
Depending on the extent\size of the wound, it may not be the best way, but it's certainly not a bad way.

Oral wounds heal faster and with less scar formation than skin wounds. One of the key factors involved is saliva, which promotes wound healing in several ways.
Saliva creates a humid environment, thus improving the survival and functioning of inflammatory cells that are crucial for wound healing. In addition, saliva contains several proteins which play a role in the different stages of wound healing. Saliva contains substantial amounts of tissue factor, which dramatically accelerates blood clotting.
Evidence has been presented which indicates that saliva accelerates blood coagulation by neutralization of the anticoagulant in the blood.

So, definitely not a bad thing to do.

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Yup, this officially WVM retarded mental state. It's a bunch of pixels, ya'll have 0 control on what story MoonBox wants to tell. Trust me, he doesn't listen to ya'll. :p

But you'll still nitpick and argue with each over some stupid stuff.
TBF it took all of like 2 updates from Moon saying that Veena is a one timer, the community collectively shitting a brick and then us getting another sex scene with Veena.
Like it's completely possible Moon was just being a tease and had planned more scenes with her all along, but it certainly looked like he was listening to and responding to his community there.

Reactions: Vleder
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes