FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Wow there is never a dull moment in Grandma's house so it seems. But on another note which of the unavoidable 6 due you think will their flowers pollenated by our MC who has super sperm?

If I were a betting man my money would be on our big booty kitten who calls out MC money and here is why.

Amy is still out of town and isn't at this point in the relationship yet so that is a no go.

Nana while the main meat and potatoes of the game is a bit further than Amy is still isn't at that point yet.

Jamila at this point like Amy is nowhere near the point of letting the MC ride the magic stick seeing as she is barely comfortable with the MC milking her lactating breasts.

Our diabetes inducing bundle of Joy Shizuna from what we saw just barely got over her fear of the MC's manhood, plus unlike Nana and Amy is nowhere near emotionally ready to make this point.

and Last but not least our Diabetes inducing bundle of Joy's mother Asami isn't even established any sort of relationship with the MC outside of the few scenes, plus while it would be wonderful to give our Diabetes inducing bundle of Joy some more siblings it would just feel weird if the MC just started nailing her without any build up to it.

Kat on the other hand unlike the others is not only much further along than the rest and like her mother actually wants her "Monkey" to rearrange her guts with his one eyed snake.

But hey I could be wrong for other reasons, so I will ask again what are your bets on who jumps on the Monkey's stick out of the remaining unavoidable 6?
Kat is the obvious answer. We'll see soon.

Easylovin84

Jul 2, 2022
Wow there is never a dull moment in Grandma's house so it seems. But on another note which of the unavoidable 6 due you think will their flowers pollenated by our MC who has super sperm?

If I were a betting man my money would be on our big booty kitten who calls out MC money and here is why.

Amy is still out of town and isn't at this point in the relationship yet so that is a no go.

Nana while the main meat and potatoes of the game is a bit further than Amy is still isn't at that point yet.

Jamila at this point like Amy is nowhere near the point of letting the MC ride the magic stick seeing as she is barely comfortable with the MC milking her lactating breasts.

Our diabetes inducing bundle of Joy Shizuna from what we saw just barely got over her fear of the MC's manhood, plus unlike Nana and Amy is nowhere near emotionally ready to make this point.

and Last but not least our Diabetes inducing bundle of Joy's mother Asami isn't even established any sort of relationship with the MC outside of the few scenes, plus while it would be wonderful to give our Diabetes inducing bundle of Joy some more siblings it would just feel weird if the MC just started nailing her without any build up to it.

Kat on the other hand unlike the others is not only much further along than the rest and like her mother actually wants her "Monkey" to rearrange her guts with his one eyed snake.

But hey I could be wrong for other reasons, so I will ask again what are your bets on who jumps on the Monkey's stick out of the remaining unavoidable 6?
The order as it stands currently would be Kat, Nana, Shizuka, Jamila, Amy, then Asami based on progression with each girl to this point imo. I'm guessing that could change as the game develops more but it seems to be where we are right now.

Reactions: MoonBox

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
To be fair, I think it would take more than super sperm to impregnate grandma.
I doubt if she's fertile, anymore, so him being super fertile wouldn't do anything.
If she's not producing eggs anymore, he can't fertilise something that isn't there.
Kat is the obvious answer. We'll see soon.
How about Liz? Think she's been creampied a few times now? :unsure:
Can't remember if she's taking preventative birth control, but it is not 100%, even without him being super fertile.
I'd put her up as a contender...

Last edited:
Reactions: MoonBox and CircaAD

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I doubt if she's fertile, anymore, so him being super fertile wouldn't do anything.
If she's not producing eggs anymore, he can't fertilise something that isn't there.

Can't remember if she's taking preventative birth control, but it is not 100%, even without him being super fertile.
Moonbox already mentioned that despite her being up there in age the MC can put a bun in her oven. However the original question I was asking was who would be the next girl in the batch of 6 mandatory women would get their guts rearranged by the MC. Liz was the first to get it which was why I didn't mention her.

But as for the first to get pregnant within that group of 7 yeah she does seem most likely to get knocked up by him first.

OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
Well seeing as how Liz is unavoidable and the most actively sex crazed member so far I think she is most likely to be the first.
Cat seems to me to be a bit of a cuck queen enjoying watching MC with her mother at least for now maybe more later.

I'm just thinking logically that Liz would still likely be fertile and considering he is going at it the most it puts her chances at the highest.

But it's speculation as Cat is more likely to be a higher fertility chance / act.
This is assuming that nether are on any sort of birth control as Liz has not even remotely had time to date or get laid and Cat has had to interest in any one else.

OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
Moonbox already mentioned that despite her being up there in age the MC can put a bun in her oven. However the original question I was asking was who would be the next girl in the batch of 6 mandatory women would get their guts rearranged by the MC. Liz was the first to get it which was why I didn't mention her.

But as for the first to get pregnant within that group of 7 yeah she does seem most likely to get knocked up by him first.
I think it will break down kinda like this if all of them will get pregnant.
1) Liz
2) Cat
3) Shizuka
4) Nana (I think Shizuka is the key to Nana)
5) Asami
6) Jamila (Just a gut feeling, nothing logical to put why I have her here)
7) Amy (I'm thinking she will be the hold out of the whole group.)

Reactions: MoonBox and CircaAD

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021

1. Where do you get your information for her being infertile
1a. If your basing this off her age & real life. As I've stated before, recorded births have been recorded in woman as old as 74, while there have been reports(not documented) of woman in their 80s giving birth.

2. Your trying apply your own logic to someone else's story who already has plans planned in advance(while things can change). Most likely will involve her becoming pregnant.

3. It's all fantasy story, lol.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Oh, thanks. Wasn't aware that it has already been covered that Grandma is not infertile due to her age. (y)
You asked which of the 6 would get her flower pollinated first.
That seemed like you were asking who would get pregnant first, particularly as you qualified the question by mentioning his "super sperm".
Sorry if I was mistaken.

I thought Liz too & wondered that, about birth control, but even if she is taking some, it's not 100% even without super-sperm.
Search feature in the thread is there for a reason, lol.

OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
I thought Liz too & wondered that, about birth control, but even if she is taking some, it's not 100% even without super-sperm.
Oh I'm still thinking MC will impregnate despite Birth Control eventually, but lets say Liz on BC would be much harder than Cat who is not, so despite Liz getting it more than Cat, it's cat who is more likely to be first.

OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
Can someone remind me, did he jizz inside Aoki (the massage girl, sorry if I've got the name wrong)?
Yes it is possible but she is an avoidable one and the question is asking about the 7 unavoidable, also *Aiko.

Search feature in the thread is there for a reason, lol.
Hey I must be blind as I don't see the one inside the thread only the general, mind pointing it out for future knowledge? thanks.

Reactions: whichone

Easylovin84

Jul 2, 2022
Yeah, MC will definitely be having an aunt-daughter.
The women in the harems will all have a pregnancy option, haven't decided for the side girls.
Pregnancy will be all or nothing though. You get the entire harem pregnant or none of them. It would create too many alternate scenes otherwise. Not sure how I'll handle the GILF harem yet.

That's the goal*
Here you go
OmegaLord or if you mean the search function you just use the search bar with in this thread selected

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
wasn't aiko ony anal i mean came in her ass only

liz would get preggo then amy followed by cat then toss a coin to your witcher for the rest

• Haha
Reactions: FatGiant

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Grandma can be a virgin if she never banged her husband and her daughters are all adopted. This would also be the funniest revelation in the game, because no one would expect it. I still don't think she could get pregnant though, because she should have hit menopause already, which means she's out of eggs to get impregnated.

Moonbox said she can still get pregnant, which is more powerful than biology, but I wouldn't believe it if that hadn't been previously established.

OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
Thanks all bout the search box there, most sites I visit that would be for the site even in a thread so never knew and I can't remember where else on here I saw a different search bar for the selected area which also caused my confusion.
wasn't aiko ony anal i mean came in her ass only
The 2nd visit with Aiko is vaginal sex that you can shoot inside, 3rd was in the oil tub which was anal.

Would be interesting if Amy is the next one pregnant after Liz of the 7, I think we are gonna be quite a while before we get Amy in bed and gonna sleep with quite a few multiple times before then too. That being said we also have not discussed about needing to be near the right time of the months so Amy might just be ready when we finally do.

Going back to the contraceptive idea I don't think any on the unavoidable bunch really has reason to be on it. Asami and Shizuka would have only gotten it if they went to work for the other establishment and only if they viewed the cost vs time down as effective. (Feel sick thinking in these terms as it happens in real life.)

Would Jamila's faith even allow her contraceptives?

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
Thanks all bout the search box there, most sites I visit that would be for the site even in a thread so never knew and I can't remember where else on here I saw a different search bar for the selected area which also caused my confusion.

The 2nd visit with Aiko is vaginal sex that you can shoot inside, 3rd was in the oil tub which was anal.

Would be interesting if Amy is the next one pregnant after Liz of the 7, I think we are gonna be quite a while before we get Amy in bed and gonna sleep with quite a few multiple times before then too. That being said we also have not discussed about needing to be near the right time of the months so Amy might just be ready when we finally do.

Going back to the contraceptive idea I don't think any on the unavoidable bunch really has reason to be on it. Asami and Shizuka would have only gotten it if they went to work for the other establishment and only if they viewed the cost vs time down as effective. (Feel sick thinking in these terms as it happens in real life.)

Would Jamila's faith even allow her contraceptives?
hmm guess i forgot the second time

as for asami too old for that as was said or something like that in game i think

in anycase i want amy to appear again soonish

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
Since Moonbox is nice enough to give us the uncompiled script, I can say that no variable is set other than $ day11AikoSex = 1 when you visit the massage parlor the second time.
Python:
    mass "It... It's a safe day, you can do it inside!"
                menu:
                    "Cum inside":
                        scene day11 mass76 with dissolve
                        "You give her a few more pumps and start to cum deep inside of her."
                        mass "HYA!!"
                        mass "It's so hot!"
                        scene day11 mass77 with dissolve
                        mass "OH! OH!"
                        mass "I'm cumming! CUM!!"
                        "She starts to shiver as she cums for the third time."
                        scene day11 mass78 with dissolve
                        "Her orgasm subsides as you finish filling her up and finally pull out."
                        scene day11 mass81 with dissolve
                        "She turns around to face you."
                        mass "Ohhhhh..."
                        mass "I feel so warm... That was perfect!"

"On her back":
                        scene day11 mass72 with dissolve
                        "You give her a few more pumps until she starts cumming all over your cock."
                        mass "HYA!!"
                        scene day11 mass77 with dissolve
                        mass "OH! OH!"
                        mass "I'm cumming! CUM!!"
                        "She quivers as she cums for the third time."
                        "The movements of her inner walls are the last push you need."
                        scene day11 mass79 with dissolve
                        "You pull out at the last second and start spraying her back."
                        scene day11 mass80 with dissolve
                        mass "Ahn! So hot!"
                        scene day11 mass81 with dissolve
                        "She turns around to face you."
                        mass "Ohhhhh..."
                        mass "It feels so warm on my skin... That was perfect!"

• Haha
Reactions: FatGiant

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
I love this game and honestly Moonbox has got something really great going on and each time an update comes out I actually really look forward to playing it but it's not just because of the copious amounts of hotties ( the two aunts, mmmm Amy! sorry I went Homer drooling mode ) but you created the story around love which is just a nice thing to enjoy. The game is pretty damn perfect....well maybe just a little thing....Nana should be playing Marvin Gaye Sexual Healing or Silk Freak Me by NOW but such is life. Now nobody go all nuts after I mention something here, yes just a game blah, blah but given as said above game based on love can't you write in there for Nana and MC to stop the cutie saying Master, now I can almost here the WTF of others but in the story they save her from servitude and change her life for the better so get her to call him Big Brother or something and well Nana Nana because she doesn't work for Masters anymore! It's not my fault you made a character way to cute! Cool game that's it.

Last edited:

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
I love this game and honestly Moonbox has got something really great going on and each time an update comes out I actually really look forward to playing it but it's not just because of the copious amounts of hotties ( the two aunts, mmmm Amy! sorry I went Homer drooling mode ) but you created the story around love which is just a nice thing to enjoy. The game is pretty damn perfect....well maybe just a little thing....Nana should be playing Marvin Gaye Sexual Healing or Silk Freak Me by NOW but such is life. Now nobody go all nuts after I mention something here, yes just a game blah, blah but given as said above game based on love can't you write in there for Nana and MC to stop the cutie saying Master, now I can almost here the WTF of others but in story they save her from servitude and change her life for the better so get her to call him Big Brother or something and well Nana Nana because she doesn't work for Madters anymore! It's not my fault you made a character way cute! Cool game that's it.
Welcome to Team Aunt Amy!

That was a tough read... I think I got it.

As for calling people Master, that was her choice as she was dealing with a "culture shock" of leaving her real servitude. Think, she's dipping her toe into the water of freedom. She's gonna be a fucking Diva before you know it ;)

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes