DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Cool. Seems useless when the game is straight forward but okay cool. It's your choice if you wanna use it so cool.
Some choices are better or have more content, it's always easier to know that beforehand, instead of missing content and not knowing what you did wrong.

Also relax. Personally, I don't care if you use a mod or not. It's your choice how you want to play the game. It's just funny how people always asking for bug fixes when they should know that the problem is rooted in using a mod.

Relax buddy, you can enjoy the mod and ignore anyone who hates on it. Let's just all enjoy some tits and ass.
You're cool about it, my comment wasn't really aimed at you, but at people that think they're better than people that use simple WT mods, or demanding others to stop using such mods.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
This from the guy who just told the dev of a game how he should remake it completely to fix the things he doesn't like about it?
Those were just suggestions to make the game better, and make the days less empty, I doubt anyone wants to see the MC sleep his days away, or watch tv all day, now that his car is done he'll most likely keep doing that most of day.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
That's not the point we're trying to make though, not all of us just skip to the sex scenes.
I don't either. Apart from that this game in particular is pretty packed, not much skipping necessary.
Also it seems you failed to mention what point you actually are trying to make.
As far as I've seen all you're doing here is playing wannabe game designer and handing out facepalms.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I don't either. Apart from that this game in particular is pretty packed, not much skipping necessary.
Also it seems you failed to mention what point you actually are trying to make.
As far as I've seen all you're doing here is playing wannabe game designer and handing out facepalms.
adding more content every in-game day would make days less empty, take for example the day between Isabella and Mila, he wakes up, has some fun with Isabella, brings her home, goes back to sleep until midnight, has fun with Mila, goes back home to sleep through the rest of the night.

It would also make the LIs reactions less weird after being ghosted for so long, especially when he's actually officially dating them, he doesn't call or text them, he doesn't just stop by for a quick visit, nothing, it's like they don't even exist unless you're in an event-scene with them in it, but then they don't even care that you ignored them for so long.

MC has so much love to give, but would rather sleep for 40 hours in 2 days.

Presumably because the people who do use the mods experience problems, then come here to complain about them.
Whereas people who do not use the mods do not experience the problems.
Which then means that the complaints have no valid place here.
They are with a 3rd party product. Not this game, not this thread.

btw - Triple posting is taking things to a new level, there's an edit function for a reason.
Try using it.
I guess that makes sense, but it's pretty annoying when some people act like they're superior for not using a simple WT mod.

Like this? Sorry, I always forget, because I keep thinking people that get quoted don't get notified when added in with an edit.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I guess that makes sense, but it's pretty annoying when some people act like they're superior for not using a simple WT mod.

Like this? Sorry, I always forget, because I keep thinking people that get quoted don't get notified when added in with an edit.
Yeah, same as it's rather entitled & obnoxious to come here & slander the dev &\or the game, because a 3rd party mod causes an issue.
There's no excuse for either. Attack the argument, not the person making it. (y)
Both sides of the debate have those whose emotions get the better of them.
There's a simple matter underneath it all, but people get, somewhat justifiably, annoyed seeing the same irrelevant complaint over & over again.

& yes, your edit worked perfectly. (y)

Last edited:

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
adding more content every in-game day would make days less empty, take for example the day between Isabella and Mila, he wakes up, has some fun with Isabella, brings her home, goes back to sleep until midnight, has fun with Mila, goes back home to sleep through the rest of the night.

It would also make the LIs reactions less weird after being ghosted for so long, especially when he's actually officially dating them, he doesn't call or text them, he doesn't just stop by for a quick visit, nothing, it's like they don't even exist unless you're in an event-scene with them in it, but then they don't even care that you ignored them for so long.

MC has so much love to give, but would rather sleep for 40 hours in 2 days.

I get your point on principle but if realism is a thing you're bothered by this might not be the game for you. Should be obvious really, but Moonbox himself made that explicitly clear like 100 pages ago.
As far as gameplay goes I couldn't care less if MC is sending texts to girls or watching TV in his free time, it's still just time between scenes that has to be passed with an in-universe explanation. I'm not that concerned about which form that takes.
It's clearly rather important to you though so I'll let you complain away.

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
I've been saying this for 5 updates now:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So MC turn out to be an evil rapist with Mila... this need the rape tag.

Safely practising CNC is extremely important. Without healthy communication, negotiations on what both parties want to happen, what constitutes a firm “no” and safe words, CNC can look a lot like the cycle of abuse. Once all of these things are taken care of, a scene can be “incredibly healthy and incredibly fun”, Balestrieri says. Aftercare, the practice of debriefing and taking care of one another post-scene, is another element to it, but it’s an individual preference.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit:
I'm planning on another wallpaper soon but after I find an image of Fi I really like, I notice some weird out of place editing.
1664830120558.png

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Yeah, same as it's rather entitled & obnoxious to come here & slander the dev &\or the game, because a 3rd party mod causes an issue.
There's no excuse for either. Attack the argument, not the person making it. (y)
Both sides of the debate have those whose emotions get the better of them.
There's a simple matter underneath it all, but people get, somewhat justifiably, annoyed seeing the same irrelevant complaint over & over again.

& yes, your edit worked perfectly. (y)
I haven't seen anyone slandering the dev in relation to the mod. There was one person who missed a flag, probably completely unrelated to the mod. From what I can see this all came from a certain bottom feeding face palm spammer who made a shit take about using mods, and then just left the discussion to face palm spam anyone who disagrees with him.
Whole discussion never even would've happened without that insecure little troll baby dropping bait and spreading the shit flames.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I haven't seen anyone slandering the dev in relation to the mod. There was one person who missed a flag, probably completely unrelated to the mod. From what I can see this all came from a certain bottom feeding face palm spammer who made a shit take about using mods, and then just left the discussion to face palm spam anyone who disagrees with him.
Whole discussion never even would've happened without that insecure little troll baby dropping bait and spreading the shit flames.
Said little troll baby was Allan Trumbull.

When he said "Play without mod", I just replied with a simple "No", and he even facepalmed that.

OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
I think it's time we get back to questions and debated that really matter like who you are hoping to bang next or revisit ;)
1) Amy (Although I think she will be after Nana due to travels and the like)
2) Twins Ellie and Ella (gotta complete that collection)
3) Nana (I don't think it's likely but get there soon)
4) Natalia (bout time we show her some care)
5) Jasmin (Another amazon is not a bad thing)

I've said before I think Shizuka is gonna happen before Nana and will be the key to Nana accepting, thinking more I'm wondering if Shizuka might be the one to convince MC and Asami will convince Nana. We have already seen Shizuka push MC to pursue Nana in the last two updates but that is only one side of the relationship and Nana still seems reserved. Am I completely off base or a potential plausibility?

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes