Maanbane

May 7, 2020
Okay so i may or may not be [Incredibly fucking stupid] but anyhow, decided to use brackets for the save files name aka [No Molestol] long story short i can't open the load menu anymore :D

File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 228, in __getitem__
raise NameError("Name '{}' is not defined.".format(key))

God i love being helluva stupid
1629441013206s.jpg

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
I really hate that note on the front page... I feel like it will end up being/playing-out as a spoiler and ruin the surprise. We'll see.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I really hate that note on the front page... I feel like it will end up being/playing-out as a spoiler and ruin the surprise. We'll see.
I think the best solution is to remove it the update after we finally have sex with her. That way people who are literally pausing the game until it happens will only be 1 update behind, and everyone else who probably wants it to be a bit of a surprise will still get their surprise.
The other option would be to remove it before we have sex with her, as soon as their relationship starts getting a little more hot and heavy. That way the Nana fans can come back as soon as it starts to get interesting for them while only providing a false non spoiler by removing the note early.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
MoonBox I don't remember if this was mentioned but I do know there are main girls and side girls Realtor is a side girl so is the singer but is Maria a side character also or she a main one ?

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
The note on the OP is quintessential MoonBox. It's a taunt, a troll, disguised as a heartfelt warning. He knows that they will complain about it, so, let's give them something specific to complain about. He's a shrewd one. I don't even know if Molly's equipment malfunction was an accident or something more nefarious (If it was it was genius level troll).

His humor streak is quite special, so, I wouldn't put it past him to pull something like this. Anyway, you can't say it isn't awesome to have a never ending supply of people trying to have a raise out of us by complaining about "No sex with Nana", like we even care... LOL

Peace :D

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
So Moonbox after the MC finds out that he knocked up Aunt Liz and she has to move in is that when Nana decides to get an even bigger house? And is that when Shizuka's mom comes to live with them so that she can help her daughter with the household duties?

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes