FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I have to wonder, is it especially hard to be purposefully obtuse? Do someone train hard for it or is it a natural born talent?

This last "complainer" to come ashore here, seems particularly against any trace of rational thought, you know what, it feels like road rage. He's angry at something, sees people enjoying themselves and decides to be against it just because.

A small message to this user: "Whatever, we don't really care what and how you feel about anything at all, you are as irrelevant to us, as we are irrelevant to you. Remember, we didn't ask for your negativity, your obtuse opinions or your deliberate misinterpretations. You chose to inflict it on us, so, right back at you."

Peace :mad:

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
I don't see how anyone could possibly be upset by MoonBox's game- you get exactly what is on the tin.

There is like a 1,000 character synopsis on the 1st page about what kinks are in the game / it is basically a parody game.

If you like it play it. If you don't like it, find something you do like.

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
this games sucks, doesnt have animation, audio or even a good render, i have need remember to not dow nload it again :sick:
Yeah, the idea is great for people with "short memory loss" syndrome. Was it necessary to get negative attention. If you donot like any game just leave the thread. I donot think you paid for this game to claim payback. Just be grateful you could play/experience anything (even if it is bad) for free.

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
grateful 4 what? this is horrible 9gb of nothing. grateful to lost time downloading?, no thank you keep crying there
Did anyone force you too download this? Donot be a child, be a mature. Btw, you are the one crying as this is a bad game. We dont cry over games. If I dont like a game I simply stop playing it and switch to other game. Now, I am wasting time with you.

PervyAbz

Jan 16, 2022
Man I wish the mods would stop cleaning this tread up. Some of the trolls are really fun to fuck with.

How's this dude gonna quote me, proving himself wrong and then continue arguing? :ROFLMAO:
so thats where my posts have been going ??? I was wondering ????

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Not sure why this thread got nuked. It was all on-topic. So dude was ignorant and had trouble understanding what they read. It was still legitimate discussion. oh well, I will embrace the irony of having to go off-topic to ask why we lost on-topic discussion. And also the irony of me never actually asking any questions while eluding to having actually done so.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Only thing crap here is your comment. Don't want a harem? Then stop playing games with the harem tag. Harem was always going to be unavoidable here. SMH complaining about harem in a harem game is even dumber than complaining about NTR in an NTR game.
Regarding the "NTR in an NTR" game part. Its even worse to complain when there's a non NTR path in that same game.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Man I wish the mods would stop cleaning this tread up. Some of the trolls are really fun to fuck with.

How's this dude gonna quote me, proving himself wrong and then continue arguing? :ROFLMAO:
Try to ask mods to make "Grandma's House Off-topic" thread, and then kindly:devilish:ask people to have there off-topic argues keeping this thread on game topic.
If it does not help give them bans or spank those trolling flat-ass motherfuckers:KEK:

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes