sigvar

Sep 5, 2021
I haven't really seen decent pubes in DAZ games so far. I think no pubes are better than what has been implemented so far, from what I have seen.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I haven't really seen decent pubes in DAZ games so far. I think no pubes are better than what has been implemented so far, from what I have seen.
Need to shoutout my boy tripod70 he did a amazing job, pubes in DAZ are a pain in the ass.
S1nsational It is DAZ
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
While quality pubes (so glad I just typed that phrase) are a usually a positive in VNs and pron games... how to say this nicely... looking at the head hair already in this game, I really dont have faith, or even want to ask, for Moonbox to hold up production to even try.

I personally like Aunt Amy's hair helmet, but I can see the problem and wont defend it. I have also made my feeling on Tommy Boy's neck line very clear and do not need to keep beating that dead horse. And as much as I crush on Allison, her hair is... too perfect? Does that make sense?

So, no disrespect to our lord and savior, Moonbox, but I dont see pubes happening in this version of Nana's House.

Reactions: CircaAD

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I don't know how DAZ works, but i think it'd be cool if @Elsa94 could release his pubes models for other developers to buy and use or something like that.

PapaChulo

Jul 12, 2020
I don't know if this was mentioned before, but I've noticed on some games pages a graphic that says "FREE NANA", is that referring to this game or is there another Nana out there?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I don't know if this was mentioned before, but I've noticed on some games pages a graphic that says "FREE NANA", is that referring to this game or is there another Nana out there?
I am pretty sure you mean BaasB signature, and because BaasB is like super active in getting/upload games you see it often. And I think it refers to this game.

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

PapaChulo

Jul 12, 2020
I too am a fan of Ye Ole Grey Bushe.

Lust Epidemic has some nice blue-hairs (we should bring this term back). Remind me, is the old lady from Treasure of Nadia in that one too? She may be the greatest GILF in all of pron gaming.

Oh, and welcome. Good choice for a first post.
I believe Lust Epidemic was the first game, Treasure of Nadia was the next and and has some characters from the first one are in it, and the last game in the series is The Genesis Order. I haven't got around to finishing the first so I can't say which characters are in other that the nun who's in the graphic from the last game.

Reactions: mightybored

PapaChulo

Jul 12, 2020
Yes Molly is still alive and is getting plenty of walks from Nana and hugs from Shizuka.
It seems like those walks are the only time she gets out of that room she's always in, I don't recall ever seeing her anywhere else in the home.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
I believe Lust Epidemic was the first game, Treasure of Nadia was the next and and has some characters from the first one are in it, and the last game in the series is The Genesis Order. I haven't got around to finishing the first so I can't say which characters are in other that the nun who's in the graphic from the last game.
Where I am too. Loved ToN, so I went back to Lust Epidemic. Not even close to as good, but still ok. I got bored and its now in my backlog. I am excited for the new/current game, but figured I will wait until it is complete.

Not to sidetrack Grandma's House discussion, but I figure any good GILF recommendations should be acceptable discourse.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
It seems like those walks are the only time she gets out of that room she's always in, I don't recall ever seeing her anywhere else in the home.
The MC and Aunt Amy brought her to the kitchen to eat some food with the family. Remember that the MC put a chicken leg in a bowl for her and everyone here was freaking out about that.

• Haha

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Need to shoutout my boy tripod70 he did a amazing job, pubes in DAZ are a pain in the ass.
S1nsational It is DAZ
Yeppers! Pubes are a real pain in the ass in so many ways. Here are two more that took me about 5 days to get even close to what I was looking for.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Can someone tell me if Sandra the cop has another route then just the femdom route or at least tell me it doesn't involve being pegged.

LanceReav

Aug 19, 2018
Can someone tell me if Sandra the cop has another route then just the femdom route or at least tell me it doesn't involve being pegged.
sandra is a femdom character she will only mainly feature (light) femdom content MB has stated there will be no pegging i believe and the other other route is a oneshot scene where you dom her that ENDS her route

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
It's pure pegging route. It sets a variable that turns all the LIs trans and they spend the rest of the game pegging the MC.
That or I'm lying and it's all soft and super affectionate mommydom, you decide.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes