S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
This teaser preview picture there just made me realize how funny it is we've adopted a mother and two sister figures, considering what we've been doing with our actual family (not saying adopted families aren't real families).

It just feels kinda like "you're like a sister to me, so please take your clothes off and get in my bed.", obviously not so crudely or abruptly done, thankfully, but still.

You think being a family figure makes you safe from our sexual and romantic advances? No, that just makes more at risk!!

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
This teaser preview picture there just made me realize how funny it is we've adopted a mother and two sister figures, considering what we've been doing with our actual family (not saying adopted families aren't real families).

It just feels kinda like "you're like a sister to me, so please take your clothes off and get in my bed.", obviously not so crudely or abruptly done, thankfully, but still.

You think being a family figure makes you safe from our sexual and romantic advances? No, that just makes more at risk!!
Come here adopted family, I want you all to meet Zeus.

lol.gif

Peace :D

Jacob VK

Mar 29, 2019
Reactions: MoonBox and CircaAD
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes