matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
well, not only that my reaction limit is reached for me today, now also this picture...:oops:
the best is probably, I go first with molly gassi to come to other thoughts. ;)

ViTuSha

Oct 9, 2020
Hello!I've been playing Granny's House since the very beginning, as soon as it appeared, I always play with your mod.I like the hints highlighted in green.Everything was fine, but only until today!As usual, I played the new update to the end, I go to the "Gallery" - and there are two scenes - between the last update and the new one, but I didn't play!!! I replayed it several times-but nothing gave me a chance to reproduce these scenes!!!But why ???Page 4 - 3,4,5,6 photos!!!

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Amusingly, I agree with the reviewer- but I like the game and would give it a good rating for what it is.

Anyone looking for epic plots and realistic characters is totally missing the point of this game :KEK:
They are at the fast food joint trying to order a seven course meal :BootyTime:
Just order seven cheeseburgers... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Red Heart
Reactions: monk_56

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
View attachment 2139734
Moonbox is trolling, trolls are trolling :eek:
Question is who's words we can believe in this thread?
Believe the dude that says I'm trolling :ROFLMAO:
I'm just messing with BaasB cause he's got Free Nana! in his sig

Hello!I've been playing Granny's House since the very beginning, as soon as it appeared, I always play with your mod.I like the hints highlighted in green.Everything was fine, but only until today!As usual, I played the new update to the end, I go to the "Gallery" - and there are two scenes - between the last update and the new one, but I didn't play!!! I replayed it several times-but nothing gave me a chance to reproduce these scenes!!!But why ???Page 4 - 3,4,5,6 photos!!!
I'm not sure what you're asking here. If it's that the scenes are unlocked without you playing the update, you probably pressed the unlock gallery button, you can press again to relock it.
If it's mod related, you'd be better off asking in Kogas thread.

latest review was hard hitting
Eh, I would TLDR it as "I don't get what I want now so the dev is milking."

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
latest review was hard hitting
I could, maybe, remotely, possibly, give that opinion some credit about MB's writing skill, if the writer of that verbose one line drivel, could even respect the minimum rules of writing. Since to that writer, it was, demonstrably, more important to sneer, than it was to be comprehensible, all that came out of that exercise in futility was that that person (I refuse to call it reader) was in the wrong place and wasted it's time with something that it was out of it's ability to appreciate.

The accusations are really meaningless, we all have figured out that this story uses several "tricks" to extend the duration of the courting period, or, in other cases, to shorten it up. It is, to me, of zero importance if the reviewer liked the style and speed that MB imprinted on this creation of his, in fact, couldn't care less. Because I do like it, it gives me just what I like, fast releases here, and slow build ups there...

When it comes to personal preferences I (as in ME, MYSELF and I) do give a lot more credence to my own tastes than to those of someone that doesn't even makes an effort to write in coherent sentences and prefers to write "for the lulz". Good luck to them. I am quite fine here, so far. Not a wasted second on any of my many Plays of GH.

Get-out.gif
That's all.

Peace :)

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes