S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
What I want to know is; why are some of you acting like we won't have gotten everyone pregnant at least once by the end of the game?

Obviously some will get pregnant before others, but that doesn't mean the others never will.

Reactions: MoonBox

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
We, waiting for the new update:

View attachment 2156759
My only consolation is that while we grow moss waiting, MB is making the next update that will be ready in 7 days, when we will restart our waiting status. If it feels bad, consider it could be worse, it could be like several other VN's where no one knows when or if another update will come.

So, let's make like Thomas and let the hours pass, while meditating on the wiles of girls lives, the ones we know and the many yet to be discovered.

Breathing exercise to apply as needed:

478Breathe500x500c129revised.gif

Peace : ;)

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Still playing through this and loving it. I tend to be a sucker for hugs and just a general loving attitude towards others and this has that in spades. Loved his first date with his grandmother, that was a nicely done scene. Haven't reached the end of the current content, taking my time.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Still playing through this and loving it. I tend to be a sucker for hugs and just a general loving attitude towards others and this has that in spades. Loved his first date with his grandmother, that was a nicely done scene. Haven't reached the end of the current content, taking my time.
You have no idea how much I envy your first contact, I wish I could have it again.

Peace :)

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
You have no idea how much I envy your first contact, I wish I could have it again.

I was really surprised by a few of the characters. I like the variety and how now all women appeal to me, but love that is available for those who like that. Jamila was a surprise when you see her without the headcloth. A nice variety of characters and ages (refreshing to see some more mature females as well).

Love some of the humour in it... especially in the following scene, I know exactly who he is talking about. I am the same way, hehehe....

screenshot0509.jpg

All in all... one of the better VNs out there I think. Not even sure how I stumbled across this, probably someone else's recommendation.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
By the time we get this update the next one will be released and we will find out that Tanya had her baby already.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I don't mind the waiting so much, but it's the shortness of the updates when they do come that kills me. It's like with Eternum, I don't mind the waiting ages between updates because when they arrive they're amazing and huge

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I don't mind the waiting so much, but it's the shortness of the updates when they do come that kills me. It's like with Eternum, I don't mind the waiting ages between updates because when they arrive they're amazing and huge
I am quite sure that in the same amount of time, the content of GH is at least as high as any long interval VN, I would bet it is way more, but, that's a numbers game that I have no interest in.

Here we have a fortnight of interval, and even if each update feels small (they aren't really, we are just greedy) in a month the 2 updates together are more than reasonable. If you go for bi-monthly, that's 4 updates, that's quite formidable.

One thing I would recommend, make a new playthrough after 6 updates, refresh the story, experience in a row what was spread over 2 or 3 updates, gain a fresh understanding of the story. Or, just like me do it because it's one of the best VN's I've had the pleasure to play.

Meanwhile, we are all Jonesing for a fix. I am too.

Breathing exercises help. Believe me.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
are we never ever gonna get an update now?
We need to remain calm, the update will run it's course in MoonBox Patreon and will be published here. If it happens sooner than that, well, there's no way to know, only that there is a date when it will be public.

Yes, I understand that knowing that there is an update available and one other only a week away, is getting hard to deal with, we all want a fix of GH, I am not different. Yet, I feel that this being MoonBox livelihood and him being quite generous with us, well, we can hold off for a bit, let his business plan work, and we'll get it sooner or later.

Come on, in some VN's we have to wait half a year (or more), we can certainly wait 2 weeks here, can't we?

I sure can. You?

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes