NLegend

May 8, 2021
Question: i want to install the i-patch, but it only works for the new version. is the i-patch for version 0.16 still available somewhere?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
No more Mega for the PC? Shit.
The new update is 200mb, I believe in you, you can do it!
Question: i want to install the i-patch, but it only works for the new version. is the i-patch for version 0.16 still available somewhere?
Yeah yoh can get old patches on Lewdpatcher, reading the site helps ;)

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
My save from part 1 didn't work. I put it to part 2 saves and game detected it, but after load i stuck in menu and pressing RMB open another menu (load save).

Honey Arts

Jun 19, 2019
When i load my save from Part 1 all i get is a black screen saying theres a missing image day 39, i cant skip forward or anything, its stuck on that screen.

(Apparently loading it via autosave worked not sure what happened but its now working.)

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
My save from part 1 didn't work. I put it to part 2 saves and game detected it, but after load i stuck in menu and pressing RMB open another menu (load save).
Thats because you don't need to move it (move it), just leave it in C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\GrandmasHouse-1629239078 or in the v16 folder. I think thats the folder the Part 2 is looking into, but not 100% sure how it works

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
Thats because you don't need to move it (move it), just leave it in C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\GrandmasHouse-1629239078 or in the v16 folder. I think thats the folder the Part 2 is looking into, but not 100% sure how it works
I deleted saves from v. 0.17 and move saves to folder, you mentioned. Game doesn't see it and saves that i manually copied missing, as expected.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I deleted saves from v. 0.17 and move saves to folder, you mentioned. Game doesn't see it and saves that i manually copied missing, as expected.
Thats weird. The only thing I did was download the new version and start it. And all my saves where there. My save folder in the /game folder from v0.17 is empty.

I am wondering now if the number " GrandmasHouse-1629239078 " is different for everybody.

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
Thats weird. The only thing I did was download the new version and start it. And all my saves where there. My save folder in the /game folder from v0.17 is empty.

I am wondering now if the number " GrandmasHouse-1629239078 " is different for everybody.
Answer to your question: its the same number.
P.S. I just set-up things manually by answering hoardes of questiones.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Answer to your question: its the same number.
Then it should work. I didnt check the code. But I would assume the part 2 game looks into that folder for old saves.
Stupid question. You did restart the game after moving saves right?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Anyone else getting a really weird lag on the new update? I'll click and it takes a second for the transition to kick in or the next line of text to load. If I click again then I end up skipping lines.
EDIT: It all seemed to stop after the Cat scene at the beginning ended. I wonder if there's some transition that isn't unloading or something

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Anyone else getting a really weird lag on the new update? I'll click and it takes a second for the transition to kick in or the next line of text to load. If I click again then I end up skipping lines.
EDIT: It all seemed to stop after the Cat scene at the beginning ended. I wonder if there's some transition that isn't unloading or something
No lag for me even at the start.
Anyone else getting an Exception Error?
No, post the error code (but in a spoiler pls)

Reactions: MoonBox
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes