Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Never, I need 3 days just to text and fix stuff. Updates would be 5 minutes :LOL:

I messed up the timing so the Christmas dinner was gonna end up in the Jan 1st update so I'm working overtime to get it out before Christmas. Should be the 22 but it's the longest update yet so it might be closer to Christmas.
Still got like 1200 renders to do :ROFLMAO:
Haha I figured as much :p

I was about to ask if we get something special for Christmas :love: Haha I read the "22" as the v0.22 and thought wtf there will be one more update before the Christmas update xD. But it be the 22nd makes more sense :(:LOL:.
I just hope for some wholesome time with Shizuka :love:

I kinda feel bad for the lowest-tier supporters, v.20 is out for top-tier supporters and they are still wait for v.19 like the rest of us.
Well like other and I said. It doesn't really change that much for anyone (who is not a new supporter) You had to wait 10 days for this update when you were the the highest Patreon Tier and you have to wait 10 days for the release when you are in $5 tier. But I get it people are impatient, including me.

It's actually pretty easy, we just need some rich oil dude to give Moon ∞ money so he can just release it for everyone when its ready:cool:

Last edited:

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
Never, I need 3 days just to test and fix stuff. Updates would be 5 minutes :LOL:

I messed up the timing so the Christmas dinner was gonna end up in the Jan 1st update so I'm working overtime to get it out before Christmas. Should be the 22 but it's the longest update yet so it might be closer to Christmas.
Still got like 1200 renders to do :ROFLMAO:
Nah you got 3 hours to test and fix stuff :LOL:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hearing that .20 will be a Christmas update, did make me start imagining naked Christmas at Nana's house, and all the chaos and sex that would cause but that made me realize something;

We still haven't introduced Shizuka to Cat!!! I really hope they don't meet while we're away visiting Aunt Amy. It could go either horribly or amazingly

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Hearing that .20 will be a Christmas update, did make me start imagining naked Christmas at Nana's house, and all the chaos and sex that would cause but that made me realize something;

We still haven't introduced Shizuka to Cat!!! I really hope they don't meet while we're away visiting Aunt Amy. It could go either horribly or amazingly
0.20 is already out, 0.21 will be the christmas episode ;)

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
Somebody get the dude off the computer! Take him outside, but only at night - I'm afraid dude has been sitting at the computer for so long that he will burn out from direct sunlight.. And do not forget to go to the police - so that they close the case of the missing person - dude's relatives left a statement a year ago.. :coffee::ROFLMAO:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
am i a crazy i just see .18
As Bob said, the 0.19 public is released today and the reason 0.20 is already out is because MB wanted 0.21 out before christmas (for reasons yet to be seen :) ) so he sped up these latest releases.

You know, I have to say, I really like how this thread, and most threads to be fair, only discuss the public releases. People are playing .19 and .20, but there's not a whisper of what happens in them on here. It's nice.
Oh the things I could tell you.........

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
You know, I have to say, I really like how this thread, and most threads to be fair, only discuss the public releases. People are playing .19 and .20, but there's not a whisper of what happens in them on here. It's nice.
Oh the things I could tell you.........
Yeah left quite a few threads because they became unbearable o_O

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes