WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Which choices? I know the Fiona one confused some people but otherwise they seem pretty clear.
MC getting a haircut soon ;)
I have no idea what you're talking about, they don't have a garage :LOL:
For example, the first chic, with blut hair. You say you like her hair and she smiles and things end. You say you like her tats, she gets offended, then it leads to some fun PP! Not sure how anyone knows which of those options lead to the goods, contextually. Anther one was how turning the tables on the femdom end that route. If I remember more, I will share :)

I went to check the garage thing... its the side yard. fuck me. still not that clear, but I will not try to defend my position. The gate threw me off. Still, how did he maneuver that thing into that spot? I guess the same way he takes off his pants: teleportation magic. This one's on me ;)

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
For example, the first chic, with blut hair. You say you like her hair and she smiles and things end. You say you like her tats, she gets offended, then it leads to some fun PP! Not sure how anyone knows which of those options lead to the goods, contextually. Anther one was how turning the tables on the femdom end that route. If I remember more, I will share :)

I went to check the garage thing... its the side yard. fuck me. still not that clear, but I will not try to defend my position. The gate threw me off. Still, how did he maneuver that thing into that spot? I guess the same way he takes off his pants: teleportation magic. This one's on me ;)
I know I said it's always obvious, but I feel I should mention and should have mentioned before, I always save at a decision to be made in all games. So if I don't like the outcome in can zip back and fix it. Saves sooo much time.

Reactions: JaxonTrying

creeperawmann

Mar 5, 2020
how far along with the grandma are we? Haven't played in a while, it sttill says no sex with her yet sadly. But what about a handjob? blowjob? thighjob? a job of some sort?

• Haha
Reactions: darlic

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I figured that was what you meant :) But I honestly think it wont be to long until we get some lewdness with Nana, especially in real life time considering how often MB updates.
So do I, I was just joking about the endless "when can we fuck Nana" meme that has invaded this game's thread since the very beginning

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Look how long it took to get v.18. You will get 0.19 on Christmas. Of course, I could be wrong. There is no rule here. Sometimes its a week sometimes 3 days
it is really funny you say this, I was still on ver 0.16, then out of nowhere ver 0.17 came out and then a week or two later I noticed ver 0.18 arrived. I don't think there was that much time between 0.16 - 0.18?

Reactions: MoonBox

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
so public release of 0.19nwill be after 0.20 hit the patrons?
No it will be 12 days after the Patreon release for the highest tier (excluding the Beta stuff). That would mean either the 12th or 13th depending on were you live. v0.20 will be on the 15th of course depending if there is no delay or other stuff.

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
Did you download the right one? If you are playing part 1 of the game, use the "show previous versions" on Lewdpatcher and get the one for v16. The patch for part 2 is universal for v17+
thank You, this is the information i was looking for, definitely should be a note somewhere by the downloads that u need v0.16 of the Incest Patch for part 1 of the game and v0.17+ for part 2 so as to avoid confusion for new people like me that dont have the older files already.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes