S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Does anyone else rename nana? and if so to what? feels kinda icky reading nana i lose my boner like straight away
I have to ask, what exactly about it do you feel is icky? Is it the word itself?

Because changing it to something else, doesn't change her age or appearance. It also, assuming you're playing with the path, doesn't make her any less of a grandmother.

So I'm just wondering what you're getting out of changing it

• Angry
Reactions: Macgamer

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Can't say i usually rename anyone except MC in games, though in this game i also rename the Thor's Hammer with more appropriate Lil' Friend. Just so that MC can go full Tony Montana (Scarface) to them. :p

Reactions: Dipper Pines

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Well, our stud can really give the girls what they want, but I am missing something, where are all the pregnant girls? Are they all on the pill? Why are we not seeing the results of his lust?

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Well, our stud can really give the girls what they want, but I am missing something, where are all the pregnant girls? Are they all on the pill? Why are we not seeing the results of his lust?
Technically speaking, our magic super cum negates all known hormonal contraceptives, and can get people who would otherwsie struggle to get pregnant pregnant.

The reason why more people haven't turned up pregnant, is because Moon is taunting us. They dangle pregnancy right in front of us only to snatch it away.

Like Fiona and a few other of the girls should 100% be pregnant already, because they said they'd take the morning after pill, which our cum magically negates.

But Moon has said getting girls pregnant will be an actual choice, outside of just creampieing the girls in question.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Hasn't really been that long in-game time yet. Other than Tanya, no girls have been pregnant long enough to show. I think Priya said that due to his supersperm the first tri-mester would be quickened (or that was from another VN and my memory is fucking with me again...) and they will show earlier so it will happen soon I'm guessing.

Reactions: MoonBox

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Hasn't really been that long in-game time yet. Other than Tanya, no girls have been pregnant long enough to show. I think Priya said that due to his supersperm the first tri-mester would be quickened (or that was from another VN and my memory is fucking with me again...) and they will show earlier so it will happen soon I'm guessing.
The virgin bride was also on quite the fertility drug coctail, iirc might even had some experimental ones in the mix.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes