Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
i'm having alot of trouble saving my progress and crash. i want to know at which part of the game does our man fuck grandma and the indian doctor???
The part that has not happened yet... there is even a notice on the OP (page 1) letting us know that it is yet to be.
Enjoy the ride!! :>)

Reactions: MoonBox

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
Maria,Maria where my is my latina.
Honestly we need confirmation from Moonbox.
Cause I feel like that Spanish maid will come to MC (somehow) and “convinces” Maria and Isabella to be followers of the Diablo’s mighty Zeus if you catch my drift.
Hell even what would be so good to see all 3 in nun uniform pregnant praying to El Pene del Diablo.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Honestly we need confirmation from Moonbox.
Cause I feel like that Spanish maid will come to MC (somehow) and “convinces” Maria and Isabella to be followers of the Diablo’s mighty Zeus if you catch my drift.
Hell even what would be so good to see all 3 in nun uniform pregnant praying to El Pene del Diablo.
Well, I certainly wouldn't mind the maid making another appearance somehow, and I certainly want some more time with the other Latinas as well. It's definitely about time to get some more time with the neighbor that's for sure.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
its not fair this game continues to be good every month or two we get an update every update is fun each character gets better and cuter i mean come on dev you've got to fuck up one time like give us a short update or delay your update for 4 months your making the other devs look bad ? there has to be something we can complain about........... OH we can't have Sex with Nana yet how dare you deny us the fruit of her bosom you Bastard ( its not like that is coming soon ) you fiend

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
its not fair this game continues to be good every month or two we get an update every update is fun each character gets better and cuter i mean come on dev you've got to fuck up one time like give us a short update or delay your update for 4 months your making the other devs look bad ? there has to be something we can complain about........... OH we can't have Sex with Nana yet how dare you deny us the fruit of her bosom you Bastard ( its not like that is coming soon ) you fiend
What do you mean "every month or two we get an update"? We get 2 updates per month you liar. 2. Per month. Ah the gall of these fiends...

Peace :D

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes