Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
What's the typical delay between patreon and public post? 2 weeks, right?
something like that ... although I think Moonbox lets it fly if they find out someone leaked it. I think there's 3 tiers of patreon before it goes public ... something like prime release date, then 3, 6 and 9 days later lower tiers get it. Then public after

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
The story is pretty straightforward so there's no need to get into that part. On the other hand, I do need to publicly apologize to my fellow GILF enjoyers out there. I have failed you all. Nana turned out to not be my favorite. It's not my fault though, I swear! It's the dev fault for entrapping me with a family full of lewd redheads. I'm a weak man, okay. Then there's Auntie Amelia, who I don't even have an excuse for. She's just fucking gorgeous as hell and exactly my type. My thing for busty redheads and hot aunts superseded my love for GILFs.
A family full a lewd redheads eh? Well, we already know who the "Sexy Cat" of the redheads is but I wonder who the "semen demon" of those lewd redheads in Thomas' family is. Before anyone asks, yes that was a My New Family reference. I don't remember what the pet name the MC of that game gave the oldest of the three redheads was though lol.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
A family full a lewd redheads eh? Well, we already know who the "Sexy Cat" of the redheads is but I wonder who the "semen demon" of those lewd redheads in Thomas' family is. Before anyone asks, yes that was a My New Family reference. I don't remember what the pet name the MC of that game gave the oldest of the three redheads was though lol.
Sandra is the "Naked Beauty" or "Ginger Queen", pick you fav mine is the first. :)

P.S. it's "Little Cat", though. ;)

Lokitox8

Jul 28, 2020
Can't wait for some Natalia Content. But more interesting now that I think about it is we haven’t heard from Aliyah and Jada in a long time :unsure: I really want to cuck Aliyah dad(I mean the mc:p:devilish:)

Reactions: MoonBox
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes