Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
No and she will most likely be one of the last.
Grandma will be the last, otherwise it wouldn't be up on the op saying no sex with nana yet thats what i feel. Jamila is she even going to be in the harem, also what about the next door woman or was next door? is she going to be in the harem, because right now there as been zero romantic interaction with her. As for Grandma, its at the point where slow build as just about come to a stand still with her. Not sure whats going on in part 2 of this game, because there has been a lot of the Grandma scenes not that they contain anything except a bit of touchy kissing. I think something needs to happen with Jamila or Grandma sooner rather than later, Jamila definitely needs ramping up a lot more if she is going to be in the harem, but I have seen nothing to even suggest she will be..so who knows, would be a big let down if she isn't. What about little cutie's mom, would be nice to have her in the harem too haha I am hoping she is, wouldn't be that difficult to get her involved, given little cutie's rescue and she wants to see her mom again.

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Grandma will be the last, otherwise it wouldn't be up on the op saying no sex with nana yet thats what i feel. Jamila is she even going to be in the harem, also what about the next door woman or was next door? is she going to be in the harem, because right now there as been zero romantic interaction with her. As for Grandma, its at the point where slow build as just about come to a stand still with her. Not sure whats going on in part 2 of this game, because there has been a lot of the Grandma scenes not that they contain anything except a bit of touchy kissing. I think something needs to happen with Jamila or Grandma sooner rather than later, Jamila definitely needs ramping up a lot more if she is going to be in the harem, but I have seen nothing to even suggest she will be..so who knows, would be a big let down if she isn't. What about little cutie's mom, would be nice to have her in the harem too haha I am hoping she is, wouldn't be that difficult to get her involved, given little cutie's rescue and she wants to see her mom again.
About Natalia (the woman next door), we had a little interaction with her in "season 1" , If my memories doesn't fail me we made her cum in her backyard...
as for the rest of them, just have patience and enjoy the ride ;):p

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Jamila and Amy will be after Nana, the statement about no sex with Nana is only there for the people who keep complaining or asking about it, it has no bearing on when we will actually have sex with her.

And of course Jamila will be in the harem, she's one of the unavoidable 7 after all.......

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Wait amy is semi end game ? cause man with the interactions i was thinking it was close. and for jamila i knew it would take time since she is opening up more but not as much as amy... priya is alot closer to sexxy time with MC then jamila
Jamila and Amy will be after Nana, the statement about no sex with Nana is only there for the people who keep complaining or asking about it, it has no bearing on when we will actually have sex with her.

And of course Jamila will be in the harem, she's one of the unavoidable 7 after all.......

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Wait amy is semi end game ? cause man with the interactions i was thinking it was close. and for jamila i knew it would take time since she is opening up more but not as much as amy... priya is alot closer to sexxy time with MC then jamila
I can't say for certain of course but from some little nuggets here and there from MB I'm certain Amy will be last, we have very little progress with her regarding her seeing the MC as a potential partner.

As for Jamila and Priya............0.22 is out.........

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I can't say for certain of course but from some little nuggets here and there from MB I'm certain Amy will be last, we have very little progress with her regarding her seeing the MC as a potential partner.

As for Jamila and Priya............0.22 is out.........
Now i want to see where this goes.
I just thought with the squirting on mc's face and grinding it was kinda like hey we close but i guess awkward interaction's dont normally bring people closer lol

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Now i want to see where this goes.
I just thought with the squirting on mc's face and grinding it was kinda like hey we close but i guess awkward interaction's dont normally bring people closer lol
I actually agree with HornyyPussy -- at least as far as Amy's "interested" quotient. I think her hang-ups, plus the fact that she doesn't actually REALISE how much of her family is already banging the MC (at least not consciously), has left him firmly in the "friend zone" ... Just the fact that they could be normal with each other after the face-squirt is proof of A) how impossibly strong of character the MC is, and B) that Amy can't even bring herself to consider anything other than familial love with him. I don't think she'll even start considering him a possible LI until she catches him with one of her other family. My first guess would have been her sister, but now I think it might be Nana herself. (of course, this is all predicated on the idea that she WILL be after Nana, and I still think personally that Nana should be end-game boss.)

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes