FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Hey MoonBox , will we get to meet MC's other side of the family sometime too ?
The one his family was suppose to fly out to meet... (asking for a friend) :rolleyes::)
Short Answer: NO! (HornyyPussy way)

Long Answer: Still NO, but, MoonBox explained that that side of the MC's family isn't part of the game, will NOT be part of the game, has nothing to do with this story.

Let's just imagine that MC's father wasn't exactly liked by the MC's mother side of the family, so, there's little interest in meeting or visiting them now that his father is dead. I'm sure that you all know families like that (or even worse).

Peace :)

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
We haven't even gotten Sophia confirmed as our half sister yet and people want other family members introduced? Madness.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
The twins are older than you think. The youngest according to the profiles are Mila, Polly, and Zelda at 18.
View attachment 2303229
Jesus, 21? WTF, have they been eating paint chips or something? With a mom like they have, those chicas would have had double D tiddies in 4th grade.

Always makes me chuckle how immature "18-21" is in these games. wink wink (I said it out loud).

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Short Answer: NO! (HornyyPussy way)

Long Answer: Still NO, but, MoonBox explained that that side of the MC's family isn't part of the game, will NOT be part of the game, has nothing to do with this story.

Let's just imagine that MC's father wasn't exactly liked by the MC's mother side of the family, so, there's little interest in meeting or visiting them now that his father is dead. I'm sure that you all know families like that (or even worse).

Peace :)
Thank you sir for exlaining, Haven't read anything about that.....
still think it's sad though, but atleast now I kinda know why... :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
View attachment 2305519

2023 has NANA in da house
NANANANANANANANANAANANANANANANANANANANANA
NANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANA
NANANANANANANANANANANANANNANANANANANANANANA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I expected to see "BATMAN" after all those NANA's. ;)

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes