HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Well if you know how that pregnancy stuff works, that makes sense. The MC can be as fertile as he wants, if there is nothing for his swimmers to impregnate, then she doesn't get pregnant. Not like the MC can spawn an egg out of no-where. :ROFLMAO:
Sperm so potent if it can't find an egg it merges with itself to create it's own fetus in the womb.

Last edited:

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Most people want their first posts on a forum to be a sign of things to come from them. Show people they are someone worth talking to.

Make a statement, if you will.

Not often I see "look at me, i'm a toolbox" be that statement but you do you hunni.
I woulda went with entitled douche, but whatever works :)

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox and gubp

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Most people want their first posts on a forum to be a sign of things to come from them. Show people they are someone worth talking to.

Make a statement, if you will.

Not often I see "look at me, i'm a toolbox" be that statement but you do you hunni.
I just went with insta-punt (i.e. ignore without a second thought)

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
I mean, Nana is the final boss anyway. After she is defeated, the game will immediately end, obviously. Why hurry? :HideThePain:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Moon should really just post that there'll never ever be sex with Nana, just to drive away all the assholes who are obsessed with her.

Being obsessed with her in a fun and friendly way is fine, but too many people get rude and mean over it.

Better to lie to everyone saying we'll never fuck her. That way those who stay loyal to the game eventually get rewarded, and the bastards get warded off

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Moon should really just post that there'll never ever be sex with Nana, just to drive away all the assholes who are obsessed with her.

Being obsessed with her in a fun and friendly way is fine, but too many people get rude and mean over it.

Better to lie to everyone saying we'll never fuck her. That way those who stay loyal to the game eventually get rewarded, and the bastards get warded off
Oh, you should have seen the things I've told MB in private regarding the whole "no sex with Nana yet"!

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Hey MoonBox , will we get to meet MC's other side of the family sometime too ?
The one his family was suppose to fly out to meet... (asking for a friend) :rolleyes::)

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes