MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Another preview because it feels like it's been 10 years since the last update

Yoga time
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Coming for dinner

MC and his future daughter

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020

Yoga time

Coming for dinner

When is that cuck husband and his wife appearing again? When is Priya appearing again? When is MC's neighbour appearing again?

Last edited:

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
Still enthusiastic about this game. It's not only damn good, but it also gets its updates at a steady and fast pace! A dev with some work ethic for sure.
Hope it doesn't go south like so many games with high potential, but I'm pretty sure this one will be one of the few positively outstanding ones. (Even though the visit at Mila wasn't exactly what mc promised her, I was pretty bummed after this... but the Irish redheads turned this one around for the moment, and that was way better than I expected it to be. Still... Mila owes us and we owe her... ;-))

Reactions: MoonBox

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018

Yoga time

Coming for dinner

That looks like a serious ankle sprain in the Yoga picture. What you want to do for that is R.I.C.E. Which stands for Really Insert Cock Expediently........

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
I noticed that the character gallery needs some work. One of the MC's traits is that he is extremely virile to the point contraceptives are ineffective, yet a lot of the girls who have demanded to be came inside (and I obliged because I'm going the route of fulfilling the desires of others) aren't pregnant.

(Playing most recent free version, don't know if this has been fixed)

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I noticed that the character gallery needs some work. One of the MC's traits is that he is extremely virile to the point contraceptives are ineffective, yet a lot of the girls who have demanded to be came inside (and I obliged because I'm going the route of fulfilling the desires of others) aren't pregnant.
Well if you know how that pregnancy stuff works, that makes sense. The MC can be as fertile as he wants, if there is nothing for his swimmers to impregnate, then she doesn't get pregnant. Not like the MC can spawn an egg out of no-where. :ROFLMAO:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

Nothing to be fixed since there isn't anything wrong. The LI's aren't automatically pregnant because you come inside them, they'll get pregnant when MB thinks it fits the story. There are 3 confirmed pregnancies right now and it will soon grow.....

Vessantia

Feb 16, 2022
Well if you know how that pregnancy stuff works, that makes sense. The MC can be as fertile as he wants, if there is nothing for his swimmers to impregnate, then she doesn't get pregnant. Not like the MC can spawn an egg out of no-where. :ROFLMAO:
Didn't you hear? Men can carry eggs from one woman on the tip of his penis, and inplant them in another woman.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022

There's been a shift from that. MoonBox never implemented the "Everyone Gets Pregnant" rule. Instead, it become a choice based act. You can creampie as much as you want, but until you've reached the point in that woman story where you are asked if you want to Impregnate her and you answer Yes, she'll never get pregnant.

The SuperSperm is still very much a Plot Tool, it will solve any problem of age, fertility or birth control. It will not substitute the authorization choice.

The Relationships screen may need an update, no clue about that, but what really needs a bit of brushing is your expectations of impregnation. All the Harem girls (of many ages) will get her moment of choice, where you can say Yes to the loin gremlin. All you'll have to do is wait, patiently (or not) until the time cums... ooops... comes.

Peace :D

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
That's not how the MC works. He was warned to be careful by his doctor because he is super potent. Just once is supposedly enough to knock a girl on contraceptives up. He has slept with many of these women multiple times.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
That's not how the MC works. He was warned to be careful by his doctor because he is super potent. Just once is supposedly enough to knock a girl on contraceptives up. He has slept with many of these women multiple times.
Well how technically do you really want to go, it's just a game. But when they're on hormonal BC, there will ne no egg released for his super sperm to fertilized. Doesn't matter how super it is.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes