Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Dev and maybe betatester sry but how the damn are you so blind that this can happend?
I even can´t understand it by the big players like Square Enix, with that bug totally with the candle at the end in episode 1 where she gets out and like a wonder on again. That has someone has to see from the betatesters!
View attachment 2295074
Not only could you have been a lot more polite about this, but you also failed to notice that those are Nana's panties. Of course MC is fantasizing about a piece of Nana in every girl he fucks.

zzuummaa

Feb 13, 2022
Hi, can someone explain, how to correctly update from 0.16 to 0.21? if I install 0.21, as a standalone game, it doesnt pick up save. or I need to rewrite 16 with 21, I did that, but after loading save, next slide, error. Thanks in advance, and sorry for my english, its not native

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Hi, can someone explain, how to correctly update from 0.16 to 0.21? if I install 0.21, as a standalone game, it doesnt pick up save. or I need to rewrite 16 with 21, I did that, but after loading save, next slide, error. Thanks in advance, and sorry for my english, its not native
You need to not merge the v0.16 and v0.21 folders! They should both have seperate folders.
Then you need to make a save at the end of v0.16 that looks like this:

Now you just have to load exactly that save in version 0.21.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
You have to play all of .16, then you get to a screen that says "SAVE NOW" ... you have to make a save on THAT screen. Then you start .21 (SEPARATE GAME FOLDER) and load THAT save.

(Edited 'cause I forgot to mention that you should have two game folders.)

zzuummaa

Feb 13, 2022
You have to play all of .16, then you get to a screen that says "SAVE NOW" ... you have to make a save on THAT screen. Then you start .21 (SEPARATE GAME FOLDER) and load THAT save.

(Edited 'cause I forgot to mention that you should have two game folders.)
Thank you for the answer, but I made like this, and .21 didnt pick up the save. Maybe because I play it on Steam Deck, and it somehow interfere with it. Ill try it again

zzuummaa

Feb 13, 2022
You need to not merge the v0.16 and v0.21 folders! They should both have seperate folders.
Then you need to make a save at the end of v0.16 that looks like this:

Now you just have to load exactly that save in version 0.21.
Thank you for the answer, but I made like this, and .21 didnt pick up the save. Maybe because I play it on Steam Deck, and it somehow interfere with it. Ill try it again

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
I haven't tried it this way myself, luckily the base worked, but perhaps try to copy the save file from *\GrandmasHouse-V0.16-pc\game\saves to the same folder with .21 manually. The save namings are quite straightforward (corresponding the save slot) if you had multiple ones.

As a side note, HornyyPussy I see that you officially mentioned being a Nanite in your signature. Are you starting a cult? :D As I might be interested.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I haven't tried it this way myself, luckily the base worked, but perhaps try to copy the save file from *\GrandmasHouse-V0.16-pc\game\saves to the same folder with .21 manually. The save namings are quite straightforward (corresponding the save slot) if you had multiple ones.

As a side note, HornyyPussy I see that you officially mentioned being a Nanite in your signature. Are you starting a cult? :D As I might be interested.
Oh no, Elhemeer gets all the credit for that, I just jumped on the bandwagon :cool:

zzuummaa

Feb 13, 2022

Ye, I did like this, and after loading the save, second screenm at "the next morning", I get this error

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes