Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
nah i'm caught up. i just want both aunts to have fun with him soon but alas i'll wait
Oh, you're talking about THAT ... Well, you'll have to be happy with Liz/Kat for now ... from what I've heard, the Golden Trio (Nana, Momma and Amy) will be the last to fall.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Oh No... Hornyy is gonna flail you... Nanite is too good a title to be wasted on those numpties. I would like to have it Below Active Member.

Oh boy... what have you done...

View attachment 2293880

Peace :(

P.S.: Hornyy go easy on them. Blood stains are way harder to clean...
Nah, I haven't had my coffee yet and I've stopped anger-answering before coffee around here cause it never ends well ;)

But I love "Nanite", it should be a custom role here :)

yes amy will be the first of those
Nah, Nana will be first (I'm a Nanite) then a close race between Jamila and Amy.......

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
Nah, I haven't had my coffee yet and I've stopped anger-answering before coffee around here cause it never ends well ;)

But I love "Nanite", it should be a custom role here :)

Nah, Nana will be first (I'm a Nanite) then a close race between Jamila and Amy.......
nope she'll be second and mama last i am not a nanite i'm a fake one

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
Based entirely on comments Moon has made in the past, this is most likely correct.
It won't be like that. The first Nana scene will basically be the start of the second half of the game. She has about 40 years to make up for.

Amy was most likely to be last because she is frequently traveling.

Last edited:

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
I'm replaying some of the game. I didn't notice this in my previous play through(too busy enjoying the scene), but look what happened with Catherine's foot
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: MoonBox

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
You know, I saw this game when it first came out on here and decided to put it off. Too much was going on, at that time, and that was the excuse when I saw an update for it time and time again. I'm curious about the release schedule because jeez I see this game a lot. It's like it's mindfucking me to play it(not a complaint because I did want to play but was busy).

It's 2023 now and there's no better time than the present new year to give this game a shot. After all the updates I've kept seeing, I probably won't be back here for a couple of days. When I do get back, I'll give my report on best girl or Gilf, in this case, from what other's are saying. Yes, I'm a fellow Gilf enjoyer. It don't get more Peak Incest than fucking your own Grandma.

Well, of course there's always your twin sister going back in time while pregnant with your child and she gives birth to your mom, who goes to the future to fuck you and give birth to you and your twin sister. Have fun unwrapping that family tree. Might be a bit too peak for incest. Still a grandma being fucked in there though.

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
Dev and maybe betatester sry but how the damn are you so blind that this can happend?
I even can´t understand it by the big players like Square Enix, with that bug totally with the candle at the end in episode 1 where she gets out and like a wonder on again. That has someone has to see from the betatesters!
Image1.jpg

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I'm replaying some of the game. I didn't notice this in my previous play through(too busy enjoying the scene), but look what happened with Catherine's foot
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dev and maybe betatester sry but how the damn are you so blind that this can happend?
I even can´t understand it by the big players like Square Enix, with that bug totally with the candle at the end in episode 1 where she gets out and like a wonder on again. That has someone has to see from the betatesters!
View attachment 2295074
Thanks for your reports.

Now, a few things you need to understand:

1- This isn't made by a team, there are no proofreaders, no beta testers, no shared load. This is a one man job. Read the post below this one
2- The release schedule of this game is absolutely INSANE. Every 2 weeks he releases an update as big as many 2 months job of others.
3- We cut him a BIG break on any details like that (and worse, you haven't been paying attention) because we want him relaxed and productive, instead of anxious and delayed. There's plenty of time to fix it all when the game is complete.
4- Compared to the amount of work he makes, there's an astonishing small number of mistakes.

Wutzel please, no need for that agro. Relax dude, it's a continuity issue, nothing story changing or relevant. Yeah?

If you are wondering why I and others defend him, and all that, stick around... you'll understand, sooner or later. ;)

Peace :)

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
1- This isn't made by a team, there are no proofreaders, no beta testers, no shared load. This is a one man job.
Not correct.
Highest Tier on Patreon:
-You get to beta test the game. Usually 2-5 days before the release.
And I think Hornyypussy mentioned somewhere, they're one of them, if it wasn't a joke.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Not correct.
Highest Tier on Patreon:

And I think Hornyypussy mentioned somewhere, they're one of them, if it wasn't a joke.
Hornyy you been deceiving us??? You... You... ah never mind, calling you pussy would just make you smile... :(

Thanks Bøb69. I wasn't aware of that. Never been to MB Patreon Page. Ah well, it is still impressive what he does.

Peace :)

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes