Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That's not how the MC works. He was warned to be careful by his doctor because he is super potent. Just once is supposedly enough to knock a girl on contraceptives up. He has slept with many of these women multiple times.
Doesn't matter how potent sperm is, it could be wearing camo and calling itself the cum commando's and be the elite forces of semen ..... it still needs an egg to fertalise.

No egg, no baby. Sperm can't make a baby on it's own.

Then there is also the fact that we're only a couple of weeks into the game and pregnancy doesn't let itself be known straight away.

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Well how technically do you really want to go, it's just a game. But when they're on hormonal BC, there will ne no egg released for his super sperm to fertilized. Doesn't matter how super it is.
You obviously don't know how pregnancy actually works.There's no "safe" time of the month when you can have sex without contraception and not risk becoming pregnant. There is always a risk. For him the risk is way higher.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
You obviously don't know how pregnancy actually works.There's no "safe" time of the month when you can have sex without contraception and not risk becoming pregnant. There is always a risk. For him the risk is way higher.
A women is on average 7 days a month fertile. Sooo on those days the risk for him is way higher and when they are not on hormonal birth control probably guaranteed.

You were saying and I quote:
Just once is supposedly enough to knock a girl on contraceptives up
This is a game and while Moon wrote it that way, it still wouldnt work if it was hormonal birth control, because with those women don't ovulate.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Folks, it doesn't matter how technical you want to be.

In this gamefied Universe, pregnancy only happens when some stage in the story of the relationship between the MC and that woman is reached. And even then, only if YOU the player wants it to happen.

There's no ovulation period, no period even, no fertile days, no super sperm... all that doesn't really exists. Only a variable that when you answer Yes is turned to 1. Done.

Don't even start with who knows more about fertility, ovulation or female reproductive cycles. None of that applies here. It's a fucking computer code. So, stop being obtuse. This isn't real life, it's a computer simulation and the rules that apply are those made by it's creator. That's it. That's all.

Bloody hell. Sometimes I feel that I'm in some alternate reality like Idiocracy. :(

Peace :mad:

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019

In this gamefied Universe, pregnancy only happens when some stage in the story of the relationship between the MC and that woman is reached. And even then, only if YOU the player wants it to happen.

There's no ovulation period, no period even, no fertile days, no super sperm... all that doesn't really exists. Only a variable that when you answer Yes is turned to 1. Done.

Don't even start with who knows more about fertility, ovulation or female reproductive cycles. None of that applies here. It's a fucking computer code. So, stop being obtuse. This isn't real life, it's a computer simulation and the rules that apply are those made by it's creator. That's it. That's all.

Bloody hell. Sometimes I feel that I'm in some alternate reality like Idiocracy. :(

in this gamefied universe nothing exist, not even no sex with nana

War :)

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

So glad I didn't wade into this one ...

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Maybe so but in this gamified universe, we have an adorable little cinnamon roll whose smile must be protected. Who may or may not be a potential love interest in the near future. Still protecting her smile either way.

Roadhouse :cool:
Pretty sure cinnamon roll is Kat, Shizuka is snuggle bug.

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019

Idiocracy is becoming reality.

If the LIs don't get pregnant the first time, then try and try again.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
You know who should MC knock up... even tho i know shes a side girl.. Elline i think thats her name Amy's boss Get ourself a rich baby mama.

Reactions: CircaAD

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is there no such thing as menopause in this world?
We've got a tiny women getting high on cock smell, a guy getting cucked on a plane, building a harem in his grans house of which he's going to include her at some point, easily getting a girl away from a human trafficking ring and will also be getting her mother away all without the need for police or lots of guns, a dog that hasn't shat in the house or ruined any furniture, a family of red head Irish women that all get along, a pregnant woman that hasn't asked for something bizarre to eat, a woman that gave her daughter to the MC as a pet and magic semen.

I think it's safe to say we can throw realism out the window now.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes