boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
I've only just started playing for the first time. But I wanted to say something real quick. Shizuka is adorably cute lol. She was so feisty while talking with the other woman. I cannot imagine anyone choosing the option, to make fun of her stuttering. Hopefully I'll see more of her.
When was the option to make fun of her?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I've only just started playing for the first time. But I wanted to say something real quick. Shizuka is adorably cute lol. She was so feisty while talking with the other woman. I cannot imagine anyone choosing the option, to make fun of her stuttering. Hopefully I'll see more of her.
Don't worry, she's one of the Magnificent 7™, you'll see her A LOT!

When was the option to make fun of her?
Don't bother, it will send you straight to hell (You, the player, not the MC.....)

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
I was gone on vacation, so I just now finished the update. My only comments on this one are it would have been nice to have an infinite number of ball stomps and Polly looks adorable in that onesie.

An example for MoonBox. Players, don't change your code.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hiddink sounds like the name of an Oompa Loompa ... just sayin' ...
Guus Hiddink has been shown to have orange balls.
1676173908168.png

Think this game part1 has a few bugs, I never like Jamila, I followed the mod's no path, and still MC is sleeping with her. At least the no-path worked for the extreme fat ugly girls, else it was a total gritty experience playing this game...
The design of the game changed to where the points with characters earned at the beginning is only important with Shawna and Aiko. The mod showing point changes with certain characters leads to confusion.

Last edited:

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Two mistakes there:

1. Allison is part of the 7 Love Interests that you CAN'T avoid. No matter if there are points, or not. You WILL have sex with her, and, quite probably, make her pregnant without an option.
2. You presume that what happens in other games, is happening here. You are given many "toys" to play with, with an option to leave them in the box or not. But, not ALL toys are optional.
They aren't wrong to assume that if one chooses the options that don't give points they'd be able to keep the relationship platonic. That's what any reasonable person would assume and I certainly wish that were the case. I've avoided this game until recently because I want nothing to do with the title character but many of the rest do interest me. I'll just end up skipping through her content if I have no choice in it.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: botc76 and CircaAD

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
There are so many games on this site. Why would you force yourself to play a game that annoys you from the get go?
yes, many, but how many of them are those that make him feel uncomfortable, making it clear that somewhere in him there is a monster hiding, with whom he need to, if not make friends, then at least get to know, and understand, because it can even be a known evil and not evil, but an unexpected friend, just hitherto misunderstood.

need to be honest with youself and your "monsters" may become your friends...
and if they don’t become friends, because he decided that such “friends” are not his helpers, then start looking for a way to get rid of them, and find something that can replace their place in his soul, because “a holy place is never empty.”

one should always strive to be honest with oneself.

OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
Seems like it's time to add the Magnificent 7™ to the announcement in the OP.........

No idea why this has become an issue now, it's been stated by MB since the beginning that they will be unavoidable....
First, let me be clear I love this game and am following all interests except one (Marianne? Wife with the cuck husband, bit much for me there) and don't have issue with it.
That being said there are 608 pages and even if some one reads only MB's who does have a lot thanks to how active he is (no snub just being factual and do think it's good) that is a lot to ask people to look into about a possible game they want to play.
I do agree a little disclaimer could go a long way to help further avoid more people coming here just to complain about it, no it will not stop but possibly not be as frequent.

On a side note any time I look at the OP and see the "There is no sex with Nana yet" I hear Chris Rock reading that with the no sex in the champagne room playing.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
First, let me be clear I love this game and am following all interests except one (Marianne? Wife with the cuck husband, bit much for me there) and don't have issue with it.
That being said there are 608 pages and even if some one reads only MB's who does have a lot thanks to how active he is (no snub just being factual and do think it's good) that is a lot to ask people to look into about a possible game they want to play.
I do agree a little disclaimer could go a long way to help further avoid more people coming here just to complain about it, no it will not stop but possibly not be as frequent.

On a side note any time I look at the OP and see the "There is no sex with Nana yet" I hear Chris Rock reading that with the no sex in the champagne room playing.
In all fairness it's also mentioned in the "developer notes" in the OP (not the names but "immediate family"). Personally I don't get why people don't read those things before trying a new VN, there is often enlightening info under those spoiler tags.....

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
In all fairness it's also mentioned in the "developer notes" in the OP (not the names but "immediate family"). Personally I don't get why people don't read those things before trying a new VN, there is often enlightening info under those spoiler tags.....
HP, I think the issue comes more from a desire to have a customized experience instead of lack of information.

To many users here, it is of no relevance the amount of work it would mean if "any" of the 7 were to be optional. On top of all the other "optionals". Asking for that, is easy (except they are not asking) as it is easy to say: NO.

If they acted this way on other media, like, let's say "Movies", they would go to a Cinema, with a folded newspaper to put in front of them to NOT see the actor or actress they didn't want, but would go to the internet to ask if the actor/actress could be changed (even after production and release).

I'm feeling old as dust here. And every day I feel older (no shit Sherlock).

Peace ;)

semtexDave

May 10, 2021
The simple answer is to stop playing the games where there is a major factor you don't like. For instance, I played another game where you had to have sex with a number of siblings. All well and good, pretty funny game, until it got way too loli for me, so I stopped playing. No fuss, no criticism to the dev or others who wanted to play it...... just delete

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
The simple answer is to stop playing the games where there is a major factor you don't like. For instance, I played another game where you had to have sex with a number of siblings. All well and good, pretty funny game, until it got way too loli for me, so I stopped playing. No fuss, no criticism to the dev or others who wanted to play it...... just delete
Wish more people had this wisdom.......

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
My immersion is broken,
i wanted to be keep being mean to shizuka
she's so annoying.
i threw up a little in my mouth when she acts like a dumb puppy.
:p

edit- a little down the line she really started acting like a retarded puppy

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes