FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Hope not, but it will DEFINITELY be worth the wait.
Paveena and her optional pregnancy, will always be a VERY rare appearance. Zelda and Betty are also on the 3rd level of relationships, it will be a rather Rare occasion you'll meet them.

They were meant to be this way, some filler content in between or as complement to updates very heavy on other "optionals" (This I haven't discussed with MB, it's fruit of my observations of the structure of the updates).

Peace :)

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Paveena and her optional pregnancy, will always be a VERY rare appearance. Zelda and Betty are also on the 3rd level of relationships, it will be a rather Rare occasion you'll meet them.

They were meant to be this way, some filler content in between or as complement to updates very heavy on other "optionals" (This I haven't discussed with MB, it's fruit of my observations of the structure of the updates).

Peace :)
I remember askin about Zelda and Betty and MB said they were gonnae be side harem Love interests, Paveena deserves the same, especially since she's pregnant and calls the MC husband.

But that is just ma opinion, i love ALL the women in this game. (Except Petunia, SHE IS FUCKIN TERRIFYING) But hey, if Omar is happy with her guid for him, as long as never ever, EVER describes his sex with her again!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I remember askin about Zelda and Betty and MB said they were gonnae be side harem Love interests, Paveena deserves the same, especially since she's pregnant and calls the MC husband.

But that is just ma opinion, i love ALL the women in this game. (Except Petunia, SHE IS FUCKIN TERRIFYING) But hey, if Omar is happy with her guid for him, as long as never ever, EVER describes his sex with again!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I'll do my duty as his friend and get him rid of Petunia's sister. I'll take a Grenade like that for him. Everyday if needed (even if NOT needed). I need to protect my good friend from having to look upon such a "horrible" sight as Lilly.

Peace :D

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Whaaaaaaat.... ?:eek:
I sure hope that you're talking BS or are joking.....
With all the lovely ladies and awesome interractions (MB's phenomenal writing) this game could go on forever and not be boring (my opinion)
And, and don't forget all the laughs and WTF laughs going on.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes