Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
If you decide not to continue in one character´s path, can it affect other character´s scenes? For example if you don´t give Aaliyah your number, do you miss any scene apart from her´s?
Good question. I think the answer is, yes. Using your example, opting-out of Aaliyah will probably keep you from meeting her mom.
That's right. And if you miss Fiona you'll miss all the O'Reillys and that would be a true tragedy. Believe me, you don't want that to happen!

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
That's right. And if you miss Fiona you'll miss all the O'Reillys and that would be a true tragedy. Believe me, you don't want that to happen!
And if you miss Priya you don't get Paveena. On the other hand, I believe Ophelia, Annabelle and Sophia are actually independent from each other, and Mila and Minnie might be too.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
So.... everything family related I can think of is entirely on his mothers side of the family, aside from the Sophia thing, do we know anything about the fathers side? Are there paternal uncles, aunts, cousins, grandparents somewhere? Or was the dad a single child and parents deceased. Has this been mentioned in game and i just forgot about it? Or has it been stated by MoonBox somewhere else as fact?
For all intents and purposes the father was spawned out of thin air, no family, no nothing. So, no, there's nothing there. Don't even bother.

Peace :)

ashkar666

Sep 26, 2018
There will be nothing from the fathers side.
For all intents and purposes the father was spawned out of thin air, no family, no nothing. So, no, there's nothing there. Don't even bother.

Peace :)
Just to be clear are these answers fact(confirmed by MoonBox) or speculation? And is that just what we know as of now? Is it completely unknown so far but might be revealed more in the future?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I wasn't asking about the MC's parents, I wanted to know if his father had parents or siblings that might show up in the future.
Why do you don't ask the Dev himself ? It is highly unlikely that anything from the fathers side will apear because the Story has it's focus on the family of the mother (Grandma) but you hit the @ key and write the name of the dev and he probably will aswer you or you use his discord chanel I don't know.

Reactions: Vleder

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I wasn't asking about the MC's parents, I wanted to know if his father had parents or siblings that might show up in the future.
MoonBox has already answered that. We are relaying what he said. You want something more, ask him directly. I know for a fact that he reads EVERYTHING.

You don't want our answers, you want your 5 minutes of fame with the Dev... OK. Fine.

Fine.gif

Peace :(

ashkar666

Sep 26, 2018
I don't care who answers the question, I just want to know for sure if you are speculating or if it's info you got directly from the source. If what you said before was what you learned previously from MoonBox then that's good enough for me.

And what you quoted didn't have anything to do with your response to my question.

If I didn't get an answer that someone said was previously provided as fact, I would have asked MoonBox directly.

• Angry
Reactions: Jondoen88

Jondoen88

Jan 25, 2021
I don't care who answers the question, I just want to know for sure if you are speculating or if it's info you got directly from the source. If what you said before was what you learned previously from MoonBox then that's good enough for me.

And what you quoted didn't have anything to do with your response to my question.

If I didn't get an answer that someone said was previously provided as fact, I would have asked MoonBox directly.
Like dude. Literally its all here in this thread. You're asking a question that's been repeated. It has been answered. We don't owe you our time to do your research for you. Look at Mopnbox's posts. Easy Peezy to find just looking at it from that.

Reactions: Vleder and CircaAD

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022

Look, I have answered, HornyyPussy has answered, Avaron has answered, maybe even more people, you doubt our answers, always asking if we are sure.

So, either you accept our answers, or you don't. I gain NOTHING by lying to you. I saw a question asked and knowing the answer from being in this thread every day for the last year, reading all the posts by MoonBox, reading the posts by HornyyPussy that is one of the Beta Testers for this game, I gave you the answer. You keep asking for confirmation. Fine. If you are going to doubt that I know what I'm saying, it's completely pointless to talk to you.

For the LAST time: The father side of the family, for the purposes of this game, doesn't exist. Will NOT show up. There are no cousins, aunts, sisters or brothers, parents or any form of family for the father. Yes, this was said here in the thread by MoonBox. No I will not go and search for the specific post or posts. Yes, I am very pissed at you for being insistent on something that was already answered.

Don't even bother replying.

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
Look, I have answered, HornyyPussy has answered, Avaron has answered, maybe even more people, you doubt our answers, always asking if we are sure.

So, either you accept our answers, or you don't. I gain NOTHING by lying to you. I saw a question asked and knowing the answer from being in this thread every day for the last year, reading all the posts by MoonBox, reading the posts by HornyyPussy that is one of the Beta Testers for this game, I gave you the answer. You keep asking for confirmation. Fine. If you are going to doubt that I know what I'm saying, it's completely pointless to talk to you.

For the LAST time: The father side of the family, for the purposes of this game, doesn't exist. Will NOT show up. There are no cousins, aunts, sisters or brothers, parents or any form of family for the father. Yes, this was said here in the thread by MoonBox. No I will not go and search for the specific post or posts. Yes, I am very pissed at you for being insistent on something that was already answered.

Don't even bother replying.

You mean there is no chance of a sequel called "Other Grandma's House?"

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes