Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I tried to make the Sophia thing extra obvious so it wouldn't start any conspiracy theories but I guess I'm just a shit writer :HideThePain:
2 reasons.

1, some people really like coming up with theories.

2. I like winding people up.

I was tempted to type out a whole theory on one of MC's aunts being blonde, the other being brunette, mixing various shades would get you ginger thus making the Irish bunch 2nd cousins twice removed.

I didn't because I was slightly drunk when I thought it up and by the time i'd sobered i'd forgot just how i'd worded it to make absolutely no sense but not sound dumb as fuck.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
These theories got my mind working overtime, I usually don't speculate on things in games/shows, just because I usually prefer to just sit back and enjoy what it is instead of what it could be. However, I remember thinking that Sophia COULD be related in some way to the MC, but I just automatically wrote off the possibility of it being his sister. Now I'm not sure what to think, but now I'm really hoping it's true, cause I remember thinking dammit why did the sister have to be dead in a freaking incest game?! :confused:

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
You simply let the door open, and that open door invites a lot of possible theories.
Awesome, so it is my writing :cry:

2 reasons.

1, some people really like coming up with theories.

2. I like winding people up.

I was tempted to type out a whole theory on one of MC's aunts being blonde, the other being brunette, mixing various shades would get you ginger thus making the Irish bunch 2nd cousins twice removed.

I didn't because I was slightly drunk when I thought it up and by the time i'd sobered i'd forgot just how i'd worded it to make absolutely no sense but not sound dumb as fuck.
Too bad, sounds like something I could have ripped off drawn inspiration from

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

ashkar666

Sep 26, 2018
So.... everything family related I can think of is entirely on his mothers side of the family, aside from the Sophia thing, do we know anything about the fathers side? Are there paternal uncles, aunts, cousins, grandparents somewhere? Or was the dad a single child and parents deceased. Has this been mentioned in game and i just forgot about it? Or has it been stated by MoonBox somewhere else as fact?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
So.... everything family related I can think of is entirely on his mothers side of the family, aside from the Sophia thing, do we know anything about the fathers side? Are there paternal uncles, aunts, cousins, grandparents somewhere? Or was the dad a single child and parents deceased. Has this been mentioned in game and i just forgot about it? Or has it been stated by MoonBox somewhere else as fact?
There will be nothing from the fathers side.

BrunoReus11

Aug 17, 2017
If you decide not to continue in one character´s path, can it affect other character´s scenes? For example if you don´t give Aaliyah your number, do you miss any scene apart from her´s?

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes