FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
While sacrificing a virgin and popping a Goats cherry.
2 virgins then and one is the Greatest Of All Times? Sounds fun. But, do they have to be virgins, really? Dang it, it's so much work, so much drama... ah well, "Boldly go where no man has gone before" it is then... Would it kill anyone to send MILFs instead? ::SMH::

Peace :(

Reactions: Dipper Pines

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
2 virgins then and one is the Greatest Of All Times? Sounds fun. But, do they have to be virgins, really? Dang it, it's so much work, so much drama... ah well, "Boldly go where no man has gone before" it is then... Would it kill anyone to send MILFs instead? ::SMH::

Peace :(
I'm from Wales, virgins are as rare as rocking horse shit, had to make it challenging.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I have to schedule a trip then... this fixation with virgins wasn't fun when I was one, it hasn't improved any since then...

Peace :love:
You think being with a female virgin is bad as a man?

Sex is still sex, even with a virgin you still get off.

Now imagine how rough it is for us poor lesbians if we ever pull a first time pussy licker....

I've had girls that thought my vagina was a fucking cornetto, lapping that up like a cat licking it's own arse. About as a erotic as genital warts.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
You think being with a female virgin is bad as a man?

Sex is still sex, even with a virgin you still get off.

Now imagine how rough it is for us poor lesbians if we ever pull a first time pussy licker....

I've had girls that thought my vagina was a fucking cornetto, lapping that up like a cat licking it's own arse. About as a erotic as genital warts.
Oh the patience of my 1st girlfriend... She was a bitch later but a great teacher. Many should thank her (no, not really she only ever did one good deed) saved my reputation when nothing else worked.

Now before all this is purged, thanks for the memories of those lessons...

Peace ✌

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes