Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
well i did, few at least
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Holy shit. Holy shit.
I think he was shaking when he started that second post.
What was his deal, just removing the entire point of the game that gave it its title? Or did he have any other brilliant ideas to share with the class?

Anyway, how long now until we can enjoy the next installment of the story we're here for, would you say?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Holy shit. Holy shit.
I think he was shaking when he started that second post.
What was his deal, just removing the entire point of the game that gave it its title? Or did he have any other brilliant ideas to share with the class?

Anyway, how long now until we can enjoy the next installment of the story we're here for, would you say?
yeah dont know what was with this dud or what ever , in his own entitled world for sure

not long its out of 2 days already just not public yet

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Thomas is just trying to become his own grandpa. Like the song.

(when I was in Highschool Biology, we had to make a family tree for that song. Fun times!)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Not going to lie,half of the times that I come to this forum is for the games but the other half is just for the drama.
It's can't get better than this:ROFLMAO:.
Truly f95zone is a website for all kinds of entertainment:LOL::p.
View attachment 2393388
I thanked him. He was a massive pain, but I had fun with the putdown.

I even found him a special gif to present him with...

The purge was minutes after.... :(

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
he was a troll i know it but still didn't see all I was only see the first post and couldn't stop laughing when I fucking read his post hope moon box is okay he is a big fool

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I guarantee you he was pissing himself laughing!
I am sure of it too. It was too over the top, when he pulled the Racism comment and then said he was going to sue, it was plenty obvious...

At that point I was in the mood for some take down, untied the good keyboard and all, was trying to warm up my fingers, but, alas, somebody pulled the chord.

What? Sometimes it's better than sex... don't judge me... LOL (I kid, I kid, I don't even remember what sex is anymore My memory is really baaaad)

Peace :D

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
I am sure of it too. It was too over the top, when he pulled the Racism comment and then said he was going to sue, it was plenty obvious...

At that point I was in the mood for some take down, untied the good keyboard and all, was trying to warm up my fingers, but, alas, somebody pulled the chord.

What? Sometimes it's better than sex... don't judge me... LOL (I kid, I kid, I don't even remember what sex is anymore My memory is really baaaad)

Peace :D
judges

it was something

saltydogmk

May 25, 2022
My apologies if I'm commenting too much. But I wanted to say something else. Mila is another character I find to be too cute lol. I don't know what it is about her specifically. I simply found it amusing, to offer her a piggyback ride to a pizzeria just now. The creator of this VN has done a nice job, of making a wide variety of characters. Not every chick is DDD size breasts, or an hour glass figure. It appears thus far, there's a nice variety of body types.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes