• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I was only talking about the picture, grandma is way past the time to be able to become pregnant.

For me I want to see ever girl in this game that can become pregnant with the pregnant belly.
Yeah... about that...

Allison is still able to get pregnant. And you'll have no choice about it either. You'll be the nephew of one of your children.

Better get used to the idea.

just sayin.gif

Peace :D

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
well i did, few at least
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks like I missed out on quite the circus act

Yeah... about that...

Allison is still able to get pregnant. And you'll have no choice about it either. You'll be the nephew of one of your children.

Better get used to the idea.

View attachment 2392753

Peace :D
Yep, and it will be glorious. I hope some more impregnations start happening soon, the sooner the better. (even if it's less prominent characters)

Would you like a Dauntie or a Suncle?
The former, the more daughters the better that way if they grow up and also fall in love with the MC he has even more to add to the harem. :sneaky::ROFLMAO:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Already angling for the 3rd Gen.....

Great Grandma's House

18 years later, Zeus has transcended it's Mortal Prison, he's now Immortalized in a Digital version that every woman receives has her 18 year old birthday gift. Satisfaction is guaranteed, impregnation remains optional. All pregnancies by his seed are now at hyperspeeded and last only 9 weeks with guaranteed female fetuses. There's still one issue to solve, most pregnancies are triplets.

The Family, now covers most of the planets in the solar system, with no end in sight.

Our MC is tasked by Allison to find the best galaxy to base the Family for the next decade.

The story starts with...

warning-not-available.gif

Darn it... :(

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
The former, the more daughters the better that way if they grow up and also fall in love with the MC he has even more to add to the harem. :sneaky::ROFLMAO:
First it was Grandma's House and My Dorm, next it'll be Grandma's House 2 and MNF2 ...

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: FatGiant
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes