• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
honestly pretty conflicted about this one It has good elements to it love some of the characters but am turned off by the forced LIs (eg grandma, amelia the maid the one the Mc calls mom etc i like the game overall but the granny fetish and the forced characthers turns me off big so unless there's changes made probably wont play it again which is a huge disappointment know there are some who are into that kind of thing and respect that but at least make it optional for those of us who aren't yeah i get that its called grandma's house but that doesn't mean that you have to bang/ romance your grandma it could also just reference that grandmas the one that brings everyone together
so in short just delete the game cause it'll still have those people you will fuck and impregnate

OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
What gets me the most is this is not some new game just starting up. It's been going for almost a year and a half at this point and some brainiac comes in wanting changes to be made to suit them.
I get critiquing the game or offering advise about aspects, I don't get people asking for a whole different game than what the CREATOR imagined.

I don't even want to think about the stupid amount of work that would need to be done to satisfy the every LI is optional.
What if you don't pursue Liz but you do Cat or vise versa, how much you gonna miss out if new story and scenes are not made to work around that choice. What about the Reds? how much work there if you pursue only one?

A big aspect that makes this game so good over others is the narrative story MB can create by having full control over a main plot point, it allows for deeper story telling since all aspects are known and does not need to re-envision for every stupid possible choice.

Last I'm wondering if we just got a troll with a bunch of sock accounts bringing up the same old stuff?

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
Awww man, I was right in the middle of reading what has to be the stupidest reasoning for complaining about a game to be changed I have ever heard and it was taken away from me. I was really starting to enjoy it too. Oh well, I'm sure someone else will come along to provide similarly dumb takes on it in the future. Although, these were pretty spectacular. :ROFLMAO:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
It was a rather "interesting" troll.

Besides the obvious stupidity of the arguments, he threatened to sue MB for sexual harassment and discrimination because he didn't have the option to say No to the 7.

I don't know what triggered the purge, but it was a pity that I didn't think to keep SS of it... for educational reasons, obviously.

Peace :)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
It was a rather "interesting" troll.

Besides the obvious stupidity of the arguments, he threatened to sue MB for sexual harassment and discrimination because he didn't have the option to say No to the 7.

I don't know what triggered the purge, but it was a pity that I didn't think to keep SS of it... for educational reasons, obviously.

Peace :)
Can't believe I missed it..........GH/MB first REAL troll and I'm not here to get in on the action......

OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
It was like if you took a massive Karen and mated them with a massive SJW and got rid of any of the proper points they start from...
First time I actually used the ignore function as it literally hurt my brain trying to wrap it around what they were thinking.
The only valid thing they said in what posts I saw was MB was gonna loose people cause they did not like some of the M7, which is a fair point to make but rather moot at the same time for reasons discussed prior.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes