Joker Jack

Aug 9, 2022
I better be balls deep in the lady cop soon, it took every ounce of willpower not to turn the table on her and fuck her tight ass so hard thus ending her route, though the teasing with nana is getting a little frustrating(and has been dragged on for far too long in my opinion)but I'll be patient and believe you're saving the best for last.
I suddenly don't want to be balls deep in anyone again and suddenly lost interest in fking nana.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Nearly all the games/novels here feel like they are being made-up as the author goes.

When I first started into this world of underground pron games, I was shocked/amazed by how many devs said stuff to the effect of, "I finished the script for this update." and I was all, "wait, you didn't have the story completely written before starting?" Now I am jaded and know that most of these are just off the cuff. For better of worse.

So, in my usual fashion of using 40 words when 5 will do, "Yes, I do believe it."

Now, all that being said, I think Maou-Sama just got another update...
I may be repeating something someone's already said since I'm a whole page behind, but "finishing the script to the update" doesn't mean the dev doesn't have the story plotted out.

Did you know most network TV series were only about 3-5 episodes ahead of the filming schedule when it comes to completed scripts? Most had the season plotted out, and some had each episode's outline done. But the majority were being written and filmed throughout the season. And don't even think about trying to figure out daytime soaps. (Sometimes they're finishing or changing scripts as the next day's show is being filmed).

So the fact that many AVN devs are writing, posing and rendering each update one at a time isn't really all that surprising.

roland1912

Sep 23, 2019
Hey! So I was trying to load a save in the 0.23 version but I couldn't do it. How can I load a save from the previous version (until 0.16) into the new version (0.23 now)?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hey! So I was trying to load a save in the 0.23 version but I couldn't do it. How can I load a save from the previous version (until 0.16) into the new version (0.23 now)?
You can't at the begining of ver 2 you will be asked about the choices,
It is a general problem with RenPy that the saves can't be transferd from one ver to another some games have a code to do so but often it won't work properly

Edit: thank's for the reminder HornyyPussy

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
You can't at the begining of ver 2 you will be asked about the choices,
It is a general problem with RenPy that the saves can't be transferd from one ver to another some games have a code to do so but often it won't work properly
At the end of 0.16 you have to save EXACTLY where it tells you to save! Then you can load that in 0.17

Also make sure you have the full version of 0.23 and not the update patch

OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
Ok, often when writing long story content you don't have it ALL figured out. You will have the overall story plot points and where they land in the overall scheme, details and side plots are then often written in as the true story takes shape, hopefully it happens organically as it takes a deft hand to shove in a fully fleshed out side story into the main story without it feeling off.

This same principle also gets applied to shows and series of novels for the most part, shows however tend to have multiple writers who may have different ideas on where it should progress to hence why there are often plot holes, add to the fact the longer a story goes the harder it is for the writer/s to keep track of all that has happened, don't forget they may have created a few different outcomes let alone detail changes for a certain plot point.

Too often we all think in terms of binary choices / possibilities, it's ether a or b and not thinking it could be so many more things. A plan for example can range from a rough rudimentary idea to a fully fleshed out detailed plan or a range in between.

I have a lot of respect to those who actually try creating stories, more so the longer ones as it takes so much more forethought as to not shoot yourself in your foot.

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
Hi guys, wondering if anybody can help me out with something.

Screenshot_12.png

As you can see, my MC is named Jace and everytime Cat adresses him, it's displayed in this weird way. It only looks like that with Cat adressing the MC though, all other instances of MC name are as they should be. This has benn this way since like forever. I only now got around to 0.17 content (yeah, I'm a bit behind) and had kinda hoped it would be fixed with the new game version, but alas, that's not the case.

If anyone could help me fix this I'd really appreciate it.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes