dgreen1108

Apr 25, 2021
You know I was having a shit day. We lost power due to an ice storm yesterday morning and had to go stay with relatives, which means no PC time. So I'm grumbling, but thankful, power got turned back on and I logged on only to find... Santa Moonbox has left me a present! YAY! Update 0.24! Thank you Santa Moonbox!

v556

Nov 2, 2022
LA is fucking huge. When people outside of CA refer to "LA" they are talking about like 3+ counties and an area that is as large as most of the states in the USA and many countries. There are rural parts of "LA." It was mostly farmland to start. (as for airports, the greater LA area has more airports than you could imagine.)

[PS- Nor-Cal representah!]
Yeah, the LA Metro area is about 20 million people and is enormous. For comparison, the entire New England region of the northeastern US is 15 million people and ~62k square miles. LA metro is ~33k square miles with more people.

Reactions: WigglyWorld84

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Every time I see this game get an update I pray and hope to read "THERE IS SEX WITH NANA YET", but alas I am disappointed
As someone posted earlier, when you finally get to have sex with Nana, we're on the end stretch of the game. Plus the build up for it is its own enjoyment.

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
Come now, you can clearly see that she is just goading you to spank her, not that she doesn't remember it. She clearly wants to be spanked.
I know Polly's not the brightest bulb on the strand, but she could come up with a more creative way to goad somebody than "you don't have the balls to do something in this semi-private setting that you already did in a public setting."

So...MC owns his own tire machine?
Putting tires on new rims at home is a serious PITA if you don't have access to one.
I mean...it's not like changing out windshield wipers or 'installing' that new $10 air freshner you bought from the gas station.

If it said that MC had waited at the place he bought the rims and THEY put them on, now that's more believable.
I'm only saying this because I slung tires for a while, many moons ago.
I realize this game takes a few *cough* liberties with reality.

p.s. The town's name is Gilford, a region or division of Los Angeles.
If you pay attention, the new rims came with their own tires that were much cleaner than the ones originally on it.

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox and CircaAD

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I know Polly's not the brightest bulb on the strand, but she could come up with a more creative way to goad somebody than "you don't have the balls to do something in this semi-private setting that you already did in a public setting."
She is clearly classic tsundere character. Those characters always keep up the role even in private, until you break down the wall.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MoonBox and CircaAD

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Another great update, loving the Polly stuff, and the Shizuka stuff was both cute and hilarious. :ROFLMAO:

The Priya date was also very nice and I'm glad to see that relationship progressing.

One thing I'm hoping for within the next couple of updates is some redhead time. :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Especially some time with Riona, with Fiona there being cucked and enjoying it.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Since she doesn't come to the house unless you are on her route and the bracelet is stolen even if you only go for the core family, I would say it's not her.
Gawd damn it lol i made the guess due to her having a daddy kink and the easiest route to her kink is to steal and get punished.
now its out the window. What are you going to tell me now that the bracelet gets taken by molly i-am-legend-will-smith.gif

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Today I replayed S1 and the reason was I had only ever played it only from where each new update had left off.
Then I suddenly remebered someone I think mentioned at some point or other that the earlyer dialog was supoosed to have been altered.
So I thought why the hell not play from scratch again Its a great game after all.

And thats when I discovered the only parts uptill now I never really liked about the game.
Don't get me wrong I love the game but no game is perfect.

Forced deep throat or as some might call it forced throat fucking it does fuck all for me.
I even find it more turn off that anything else doesn't matter if you show the girl liking it at the end.
It still do's nothing for me.
But thats just me not I'm totally against it I'm just not interested in it at all.

Apart from that minor thing I still love this game and it's not gonna put me off, just slightly annoy every time I see it but hey i'll live.
And I will hopefully continue to enjoy this so far excellent game although I'm only just starting S2 so we will see.

Just Sayin.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes