Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Holy shit, there's 61+ (!) pages of save slots available in this game? Or did you rename it yourself, for practical purposes, and they have to rename the save to suit their own game?

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Renpy games actually have unlimited pages (at least I haven't seen a limit and I've used page 300+ in a game ... I just spread them out to separate playthroughs). It's just a way for the game to name and track the files. You can manually change the page numbers too (not sure what that does though, since it doesn't "search" for the page, it just changes the page number you're on to the new number ... never actually tried using it.)

Reactions: Bob69 and xapican

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Holy shit, there's 61+ (!) pages of save slots available in this game? Or did you rename it yourself, for practical purposes, and they have to rename the save to suit their own game?

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
There are unlimited save slots, as long as you have the space.

Reactions: Bob69

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
I use my saves as my own gallery. I usually end up with hundreds of pages for Renpy games.

Holy shit this game is getting popular! Well deserved! I hope this does well enough for Moonbox to move out of their car and do this full time! (if it hasn't happened already...)

• Love
Reactions: CircaAD and xapican

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I use my saves as my own gallery. I usually end up with hundreds of pages for Renpy games.

Holy shit this game is getting popular! Well deserved! I hope this does well enough for Moonbox to move out of their car and do this full time! (if it hasn't happened already...)
If it's at all like Thomas's car, poor guy, that thing doesn't even have a backseat now.

Peace :D

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
the biggest problem with lots of save-pages, is you have to click the arrow 100+ times and if you slip and click on, "page 9" you're all the way back to the beginning. (I do make mistakes. And not just that one time where I thought I was wrong but was actually correct.)

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes