kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
MoonBox I could list all the things I loved on the update... But, I prefer to list the ones I didn't like... Red welts on Shizuka's bottom (it broke my heart, poor thing). That's it.

Oh... special mention:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Peace :love:
Please tell me you didn't spank our snuggle bug. For shame. All I did was revoke her license to hug and when I found out why she did it I gave it back. Shame on you. Perhaps Nana needs to punish you for what you did.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Please tell me you didn't spank our snuggle bug. For shame. All I did was revoke her license to hug and when I found out why she did it I gave it back. Shame on you. Perhaps Nana needs to punish you for what you did.
Right now you're not only indirectly kink shaming the snuggle bug who wanted to be spanked and then enjoyed being spanked, but you also missed out on the prime opportunity to lotion her ass after. Amateur hour at its worst.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Grandma's House [v0.24] [Moonbox]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 334 MB

PC/MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks Giqui, adding to OP

Wait, am I missing something or do we just not get to see the sex with Lily?
Why you trying to skip over office sex with best side girl?

Also the guy complaining about the change log is being silly.
But I think he was looking for something like:
"-Days 62 and 63 (1600 lines and 560 renders) Sex scenes with: Lily, Polly, Shizuka, Nanna. Optional GS scene."
So he can know if a scene he's been waiting for is in this update.

Still, not a good way to ask for a change, No one ever got anything by being antagonistic.
I got the same problem, are you on mac?
Did i miss something? he is in bed with her like they had sex but the sex scene didnt appear o.o
Yeah there was an indentation error that skipped her scene. Download script.rpy below and overwrite the one in "GrandmasHouse/game"

Thanks wurg for catching it

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 12334, in script call
    call day62lilySex from _call_day62lilySex
  File "game/scenes.rpy", line 6888, in script
    if day17LilPiss != 0:
  File "game/scenes.rpy", line 6888, in <module>
    if day17LilPiss != 0:
NameError: name 'day17LilPiss' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 12334, in script call
    call day62lilySex from _call_day62lilySex
  File "game/scenes.rpy", line 6888, in script
    if day17LilPiss != 0:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1893, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2266, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2259, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/scenes.rpy", line 6888, in <module>
    if day17LilPiss != 0:
NameError: name 'day17LilPiss' is not defined
Anyone else getting this... IIRC, I think I said no to piss content?
The piss content isn't mandatory to see Lily again, just the sex scene but there was an mistake that skipped it if you didn't go the piss route, I'm gonna fix that now.
Don't know why you're getting that error though, the variable is defined. Try downloading the 2 files below and overwriting the ones in "GrandmasHouse/game" folder

I'm wondering, how was the cover image made in the first post? There's no way all those skin textures would fit even in 24gb of vram, so it must be a layered image composed in photoshop? Which makes me wonder how many renders/layers is it?3?4?5? other?
Nah it was CPU rendered, took like 25 hours and daz was choppy as hell to work with :confused:
That was about all the characters that could fit on my RAM

You need to be on Fiona and Riona's route. Say "Mmmm... Ginger" when you meet Fiona and "Redheaded MILF? Must be Christmas" when you meet Riona

There is a small error in the code, you don't need to do the watersports to see it. Place the hotfix I made in the game and replay to see the scene. It's only one file, overwrite the original script.rpy file.

MoonBox small indentation error in the code, line 12,334 in script.rpy ( see pic ). Should be taken out of the if statement. View attachment 2410943
Ah shit, didn't catch that. Thanks dude. I'll fix it and reupload

This is the Italian translation of: Grandma's House [v0.24] + Mod [KoGa3]

***************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required
DOWNLOAD
Thanks Daniele, adding to OP

MoonBox how the fuck that dumass even puts his shoes.. Did MC go through a lobotomy?! the only reason one would ever suspect Shizuka of stealing jewelry
Because she said she stole something and a bracelet was missing?

Thanks Slayer, adding to OP.

Last edited:

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Well, I like, that we got a nice nude with Shizuka and now are sleeping almost nude with her and Nana. But I'm sad, that we didn't see the red heads for some time now. Also Sophia wasn't seen for quite some time now. I hope they're not forgotten. I would also like some more 1on1 with Cat. But overall, I still like this game, even if I think the "events" taking the whole day is a bit weird. I mean, is the MC really spending a whole day with Lily (example for this update). Seems a bit exaggerated. Felt like this for quite some time and needed to speak that out now, because at this point, the MC spends more time sleeping, sometimes with his girls, than anything else.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Alright, everything fixed, tested and reuploaded. If you download it now, you're good. If you already downloaded it just download script.rpy from the OP and put it in "GrandmasHouse/game" and overwrite.

If it opens some text instead of downloading, right click on the file and click Save As... then rename it so it's called "script.rpy"

Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
On another note, a little bit disappointed to see Shizuka being (slowly) revealed to be/becoming (?) quite the little pervert, (Thanks for the spoilers btw, you guys in this thread - I haven't played this update yet! But hey, at least some of you had the decency to hide the spoiler(s) in a spoiler box...) but I was seeing her as the cutest, most innocent and wholesome character in the game, until I read those spoilers. But, like I've said in the past, a dev can take a game or character in that game, in any direction they want. And it could also be the result of some Patreon exclusive poll, and then all I can say is, I guess that's what the game's (major) audience wants.

And despite my previous entries to this discussion in the past, I wanna point out that I love this game, and would support the dev financially, if I had the means to do so, as this game is easily in my top ten favourite games of all time, of the roughly 150-200 games I've played so far. Because there are many games to choose from, and many of them, quite good ones. But the great ones are few, and far between, or worst case scenario, *shivers* abandoned. And I remember saying to someone recently, how I was picky, and believe me, I really am. But, the problem is, you have to play a game before you know if it's any good, and how good.

And the question then also becomes about being polite and/or PC, and just "humouring" a dev, by not criticising their game at all, and just saying nice things to them. Or just being completely honest with them, now matter how they might feel about your input afterwards. So you tell me what you think is the best approach, but I know that I natively fall in the latter category. So trust me, when I say that this game is good, I really mean that. But keep in mind, this is just my two cents, my opinion on it, and shouldn't matter to anyone else but me really, or change how you feel about me, or the game itself, or towards the dev, for that matter, it's just an opinion.

But I've noticed that many people are offended by this approach, and I get it. I can be very direct sometimes, and I tend to speak my mind without a filter. That's partly because I'm a little bit autistic, and of my personality as well. That however, does not mean it's okay to lash out at me, for just speaking my mind, simply because you didn't like what I said. Because I wouldn't do that to you, so I do expect the same courtesy in kind. And I'm not a fan of the facepalm thing either, but they don't affect me as much, they're just annoying. And I was a victim of bullying and violence in my younger years, but I don't appreciate being bullied now either, although I know this is the internet, and it can be quite toxic sometimes, that's just how it is.

So you can facepalm all you want, it really doesn't affect me much, but I would rather that you didn't, if that makes sense. Because, at the end of the day, I'm still me, you're still you, and what did your facepalm really accomplish? The way I see it, and from how I've seen the facepalm thing used, its only function (mostly), is to garner a following of people in support to shame or ridicule someone else, like, "Hey, look at this guy, what a dumbass!". And that is borderline, if not actual (online) bullying, but also, just unnecessary, and to someone like me, simply annoying. And like I said before, I wouldn't do that to someone else, so why should it be okay for them to do that to me? Just a thought, but definitely one worth thinking about.

Anyway, this became more than just my two cents about the game, but also my stance on online behaviour. And I've said my piece, take it any way you like, for what it's worth. I guess it's something that's been on my mind for a while, and something I needed to say, to get off my chest, so to speak. And thanks for taking the time to read it all, I know it was a bit long, but I'm done now. Peace!

Last edited:

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Hmmm, weird complain.

To be clear, you want more scenes on each day? Or, you just want more scenes?

Let's be honest here, this is being made by one guy. One. He manages to create every 2 weeks more content than most other devs do in one month (some even more). He's been consistently releasing content for 8 months now on this insane schedule, yet, you feel that you have the right to ask for more content? Or am I reading you wrong? Because what I am reading is that you want More content.

His schedule is weird? He does this, he does that? Even if his days had only one minute, in the end you get the same amount of scenes, so what you are really asking for is MORE content, just not being honest about it.

Sometimes, people really disappoint me, others really piss me off. Guess where you managed to end up... Go ahead, guess.

View attachment 2411206

Peace :(
Well, I didn't ask for anything, I suggest to clear your head and read it again. I just pointed out, that it seems weird to me to keep the days so short. It's basically the wake up scene, one activity during the day and most times a scene where the MC goes alone or with someone to sleep. The overall amount is good. The day/scene ratio seems just to be off. I do know Moonbox is a one man dev, but I do also other one dev "teams", that at least manage to write their game with a wake up scene, morning scene, afternoon and then a sleep scene. There is no need to progress the days in such a fast pace. And let's face it, if more scenes would be put in one day, even if it's just one scene per day and he would release each update just one day, he would still save some time, because of the fewer sleep scenes he need to render and write. Take this update for example, he could have it written in a way, that the MC visits Lily in the morning, catches Shizuka in the afternoon and goes on the date with Priya. Yeah sure, the sleeping scene with Nana and Shizuka would be missing, but that's not a real problem in my book.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes